THANK YOU

by leftbelow 15 Replies latest jw friends

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

I sat awake last night thinking of all the nice people on this board and wanted to share a little about my situation. My wife suffered a miscarriage (it was our 3 rd ) this time at 4 months. We have tried for 6 years and we were sure this would be the one. Anyway my wife is wonderful but also a diehard JW that has led us to disagree from time to time and with the pregnancy she wanted a promise I would raise our child as a JW even though I agreed it was hard now I am really lost I had prepared for a future my wife child and even the JW’s. Now I am a little lost and very depressed but I get a lot of support here and want to thank everyone who offered their support without knowing what had happen. I made a list thanks to you all

Unique1

luna2

unclebruce

Sad emo

Mary

greendawn

Legolas

liquidsky

freedomlover

collegegirl21

sass_my_frass

misspeaches

serendipity

MerryMagdalene

evita

LDH And everyone else here you are all a great help

• Legolas
    Legolas

Your welcome Leftbelow.

That is a very hard thing to go through, my thought are with you and your family and I hope it all works out for you.

And thanks for sharing with us and if we can help let us know!

• deeskis
    deeskis

left below.

often the father gets forgotten in a situation like this and is left to deal with his hurt in solitutude. Sorry that this has happened especially when you have other issues to work through.

Best wishes D

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

So sorry to hear of your loss, leftbelow. I can't begin to imagine how difficult this must be for you and your wife.

Still keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.

• wombat
    wombat

Just you and your wife keep loving each other...Everything else will work out.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

(((leftbelow and wife)))

I am so sorry for your loss. Often the mother gets a lot of sympathy but the father needs support as well.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

(((((leftbelow))))))

I am so sincerely sorry for your loss. Miscarriages can be devastating. You and your wife just stick like glue to eachother and be there for eachother. We're here to listen if you need us....

much love to you and your wife - freedomlover

• Clam
    Clam

Leftbelow - I'm very sorry to hear that. My healing thoughts go out to you and your wife.

• bebu
    bebu

((((((((LEFTBELOW & WIFE))))))))

I'm so very sorry to hear of that devastating loss to you both!!!!!! Goodness, that is such sad news.

I hope that you can find comfort through each other in this very sad time. Love can get you both thru even a trial like this one.

bebu

• gumby
    gumby
    Anyway my wife is wonderful but also a diehard JW that has led us to disagree from time to time and with the pregnancy she wanted a promise I would raise our child as a JW even though I agreed it was hard now I am really lost

I had prepared for a future my wife child and even the JW’s.

So sorry for your loss and the pain your wife is dealing with over this.

Your promise however could have caused alot of suffering down the road in the event you could not swallow the teachings and beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses....then have to feel you have to make good on your promise and raise a daughter in something you personally feel is a cult.

In the event your succesful with children, keep in mind jehovah's Witnesses will break a promise in areas their organisation has taught them is scripturally ok to break that was made in the past contrary to gods will.

Good luck...and thanks for sharing this with us.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit