South Park Revenge

by Justitia Themis 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Interesting response from South Park to Isaac Hayes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4836286.stm

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yeah, I saw the eppisode last night!

Poor Chef got brainwashed by a cult. They made him abandon all of his friends and join the Dark Side... the cult then killed him and turned him into a Darth Chef.

We can only hope that Darth Chef will return from the Dark Side one day just as Darth Vader did.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Trey and Matt are geniuses to have come up with that episode as quickly as they did. It was one of the best ever.

The scene where they're in the strip club and Chef comes out of the brainwash for a couple of minutes to, uh, admire the stripper....too perfect

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

I strongly suspect they had the idea for the episode already, and the timing was just impeccable. If Hayes was still on board, he would have been "rescued," as others have been.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Turning him into a pedophile, definitely, was a deep, deep dig! That's, probably, what led up to his "exhaustion" attack.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i missed it.. if its available online somewhere someone link us up!

• orbison11
  • candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i caught most of the show tonight, they replayed it. ty for the link though!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I can't believe I missed this episode! :-(

I read the CNN article about it and caught this quote that the UK site didn't report:

"We shouldn't be mad at Chef for leaving us," the eulogy concludes. "We should be mad at that fruity little club for scrambling his brains."

Loved it!

Dave

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

I'm off to join the

SUPER ADVERTURE CLUB !

buy ..... !

steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit