I just got hold of the WTS Aust branch 2005 Financial Report

by jwfacts 49 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

how do we get the USA and canadas financial reports?

Shepherding (hospital information, legal support, humanitarian relief work)" $1,391

thats just a rediculous amount! shame on them

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

bttt

i want everyone to see how much the branch reported that they used for actual charity work.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Thanks JWFacts - great expose'. I know several people who will devour this with great interest (no pun intended).

==

sKally, may I borrow your signature - I think it's a beauty!: WARNING: Hypnotic image ahead!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I dont know who lists the American Financial reports. For the Australia branch Financial Report go to http://www.search.asic.gov.au/gns001.html

Search on watchtower, and then go to one of the sites at the bottom of the page. You need to list the document number to get the correct report, otherwise you will just get a brief directors report.

There are millions more in assets of the kingdom halls. On the WTS report it just includes $4 million for property, being the value of the Australian Bethel branch.

• orbison11
    orbison11

the only way the usa could take down al capone,,,,,,,,,was with tax evasion:):)

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

Hi everyone!

I hope you're all doing ok! I was wondering if you would be willing to send me all the financial info. that you have from around the world on the Watchtower Society head quarters? I would greatly appreciate it! You can send it to [email protected]

Thank you!

Regards,

David

www.watchtower.cc

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    the only way the usa could take down al capone,,,,,,,,,was with tax evasion:):)

True Orbison11, I'm not sure how the Australian Branch of the WBTS is organised but here in NSW the people charged with overseeing a group's charitable status are the Department of Gaming and Racing.

• deeskis
    deeskis

reeks of mexico all over again

seems like there's been "bottom of the harbour" dealing!

keep up the good work facts

D

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i have pretty good googling skills, and was determined to find SOMETHING on the usa branch..of course i didnt find anything..but....

went to dunn and bradstreet, and it will be impossible to figure out the wtbs worth in the usa, they have close to 70 different corporations!!

they are listed here : http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/110211/1.ashx

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Interesting Candidlynuts, 70 US companies, and I used to think my last boss was corrupt because he was always tranferring money between two different companies to keep the heat off.

It is a shame it costs money to get any of the information. That is the WTS biggest ally at the moment, they have more $$$ then any single individual that wants to try to get them to act according to the law.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit