Why don't Dub families have pets?

by MinisterAmos 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Adam named all the animals, not the sisters!

Yeah well maybe I lied about us be'n "strong in the Truthâ„¢"

(theocratic war stratergist unc)

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Christ 5 sisters, please dont say you were the youngest and that they used to dress you up

lol

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Shit you been speaking to lorraine haven't ya?! .. nah ..bet it was debbie the slut!

unc 4th of 8

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Ehhhh Debbie just PM'd me she said can you pass on her number to me as she cant remember it herself

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Debbie posted here a few months ago (I wasn't here and don't even know what she said or what screen name she used .. we're a close knitt family lol

Here's a family photo of debbie in a quiet contemplative moment.

alt

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I grew up in the Deep South...we had "coon dogs" (hounds) and "rabbit dogs" (beagles), chickens, cows, pigs, horses, mules, ducks, goats, rabbits, cat (that stayed in the barn), and then any critters we caught or rescued! I hope I didn't leave out anything....

Swalker (the list above probably makes up for all the JW's that didn't/don't have pets!)

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Boy she looks hot!

lol

how'd you know she posted here then?

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

unclebruce...I definately see the family resemblance!!! Thanks for posting her picture!

Swalker

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Secret Family business: The family gossip line runs through my eldest daughter, last of the great letter writers, my sweet little witch is accepted in all camps (jw and freemans).

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Yeah walker, I guess she got lucky in the family gene pool

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit