I'VE BEEN EXECUTED TODAY!!!

by exodus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• worf
    worf

TE,
    We've talked and so you know I'm here for you at any time.We really need to get together sometime.As you know our stories are very similar since we were both elders recently.
    worf

• sf
    sf

"We, personally, do not put ANYTHING past the Watchtowerkult.
    Anything!"

ANYTHING!!

{{{{{Hugs 4u and your familyTRUTH}}}}}

Hello worf. I'll be in contact very soon.

sKally

• Kent
    Kent
    Hi exodus

VictorE gave a few real good advices:

I would fight back only when I was good and ready.
    I was willing to lose everything I had including my JW wife if that was the price for mental freedom.
    I would tower over these petty tyrants but it would take time.
    I would use my experience to help others, my experience would not be in vain.
    I would expose the truth about the "truth"

Don't rush anything, there is no need for that. And, even though I'm accused of being "bitter" by a lot of assholes all over, don't be. There is many reasons for that, and the most important ones - in my opinion - are these:

1) It doesn't help - it only makes you feel worse.
    2) The Watchtower and the JWs simly loves to say you're bitter.
    3) No reason for making the assholes happy on your expence!

The best thing, generally speaking, is to make new friends - friends that loves you for who YOU are, not what you believe. Have a good time, do something you always wanted - (if you can get away with it - LOL) and be good to yourself. Meet new people, have a beer, enjoy some music - and relax.

I can promise you the first shock of pain - which always is worse than expected - will disappear much faster than you fear, and just a little bit later than you hope - if you're extremely optimistic.

After all, you have a big advantage. You know quite a lot of what's up - and that allone removes about 85% of the trouble inside your own mind - and that's the most important!

Smile, my friend - and when/if you see some of the former "friends" on the street - NEVER back off. Smile your widest smile, say HELLLLOOOO! And watch the fear and shame in the eyes of the damned cowards. That feels good :))

OBS: I get returned mail from [email protected]

Yakki Da

Kent

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• Shaneliza
    Shaneliza

Hi Exodus,

Glad to see you're out !!!!! Victor gave some really good advice. Try not to blame yourself or feel guilt because that is exactly what the BORG would like you to do. I felt sick to my stomach for weeks after I was df'd, and then just blocked it out of my mind, which didn't work either because eventually you have to deal with it. When I did finally deal with my feelings, I stopped blaming myself and became ANGRY. I felt much better after that.

Take some time for yourself to heal mentally. As needed, remind yourself why you wanted to leave the J.W. org. in the first place. You are going to experience such a feeling of freedom you never knew possible.

There are alot of good people on this board who will be more than willing to give you support, so take all that you need. Most of us have been where you are right now, or are going through it.

• exodus
    exodus

Hi all,

I have printed out all of your responses so I can read it over and over. This is a great place for me right now and it is also great therapy. Victor Escalante thank amigo for your insightful information. I will need time to reflect that's for sure. I'll make the most of my free time and enjoy life to the fullest. I have the freedom now so lets use it. Thank you all once again and please lets all continue on helping others who may be in the same situation.

Peace to all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit