I'VE BEEN EXECUTED TODAY!!!

by exodus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• exodus
    exodus

Hi all,

A side of relief for me but angry for what happened after the announcement of my disfellowship from the WTS. I urged my mother not to attend because of the emotional trauma and agony you experience. She's diabetics and any emotional let down can cause her serious problems. She did went to the hall and right after the announcement her blood sugar level drop and she almost fainted. I got a call from a relative saying that she had to be driven home and was taking medication. NOW for all this people who normally defend this distructive cult I ask just one question, IS THIS THE KIND OF LOVE YOU CLAIM TO SHOW OTHERS? I understand now why KENT and many others on this board feel the way I'm feeling right now about exposing this cult for what they really are.

It's time to do something about this org. to expose them for what they are. Hell yea I'm bitter. I've done my part on helping expose child molestation by providing damaging documents to Dateline but and there will be more.

By the way if one is interesting and happened to have a copy of the Ocotber 1st Watchtower on page 17 there is photo of one the participant of my execution. The semi-bold gentleman next to a lady shaking hand with a young man was one of the fellow who came knocking on my door. How ironic that right after my expulsion I get the subscription of the WT and when I opened it to see the latest development I stumble on his photo. He wants public exposure now he got it!!! Because of copyright law I can post it but if you do have it is there.

Simon: Is it ok to say his name?

KENT: pls email at [email protected] I need your help.

Peace to all!!

• Farkel
    Farkel

Well, TE, its taken a few years, but you knew it would happen: question the borg, and you are toast.

: A side of relief for me but angry for what happened after the announcement of my disfellowship from the WTS.

Unfortunately, you let them play their game. They always win when people let them play their game. I sincerely suggest that you take anywhere from 6 months to a year and a half and take care of yourself. I sincerely suggest that this is not the time in your life to fight back, but to just relax and heal. Meditate a lot, too.

I mean this. I've been there.

Godspeed in your healing, too.

Farkel

"When in doubt, duck!"

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

You have survived your execution. Welcome to the real world!

"The King is dead! Long live the King!"

I think copyright prevents you from using the photo to make a profit - I wouldn't give you a cent for the cur's photo, so post it, if you wish.

By telling the truth about your experiences in the Borg you'll damage them. All you need to do is speak out.

They staged their "execution," and you have risen as a warrior to oppose them.

Now live long, and prosper.

"I don't believe in the Trooth Fairy anymore."
  • noidea
    noidea

Exodus,
    I was thinking of you tonight, wondering if it was the night of the ax. I went to the meeting tonight and had that kind of sick feeling.
    I'm sorry for you, your family & your mother and the feelings she will be going through. No, it isn't fair. So many families ripped apart and made to be tormented. You and your family will be in my thoughts like so many others here on the board. I hope that you can come to some kind of peace.
    Even though you are so bitter (rightly so) don't let the anger eat at you like a form of cancer. It is not only bad for your health, but it will keep you from having 100% enjoyment of your new freedom. Enjoy your freedom and don't let the WBTS take anymore from you then they already have.

• AngelofMuZiC
    AngelofMuZiC

Exodus,

My condolences on your mother's illness, and I am sorry the way it all turned out at the hall....but I congradulate you on finally being free of those cult bonds. Just keep remembering that it is all for the best...really. Hopefully, your mother will see this in due time...that the org just offers a false sense of hope and love.

My Regards,
    Joanne

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Exodus,

I'm sorry to hear about your mother I hope she will recover.

Well Your out they really can't do too much more to you, your free.

They've done about all they can do to you, and you will I'm sure be able to come to the aid of others in the near future that will go through what you've already expereinced.

I'll defend your right to say it, but it doesn't mean I beleive it.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

I think Farkel gave pretty good advice. You need to take some time to get back on your feet, regain some balance in life.

Guard your mind and sanity as well as that of your family. Keep on educating yourself and them. You will find your belief system evolve over the next while until you finally settle in a comfortable place.

This is a very traumatic time that should be spent healing instead of fighting. And the fight when it is time, is painfully slow and subtle and persistent.

Best wishes,

Path

• Lindy
    Lindy

You recieved good advice from Farkel. Many others here would tell you the same things.

I tell you that the best revenge of all is to lead a very happy and productive life from here out. They never expect that. They wnat you to be as miserable as they are on the inside, if they are good at hiding their misery, that is.

Get into all the things that you could never do before because you were a JW, and that deep down you'd have loved to do. (Not the garbage debased stuff, unless of course, that really is your hearts desire. lol)

You're bitter and angry now and it has it's place, but use those emotions for the good, not for the destruction of self. Use those energizers for moving on and moving on better than any JW would.

I hope that your Mom feels much better physically this morning. It is scary when your parents are ill. Remember though, it was her choice to go, and she was aware of the possible repercusions, and she went anyway. I question why she went. Years ago when my brother was DF and my Mom was younger and in good health, she didn't go and neither did I. Usually the person being DF, or their family don't show up for those announcements. So don't feel guilty for that in any way, if you are.
    Wishing you all the best.
    Lindy

• Prisca
    Prisca

I'm sorry for the pain you are feeling right now. I hope your mother recovers and perhaps comes to understand your leaving.

There is much injustice going on in the Borg, and the leaders of the WTS have to be held responsible for it. With your knowledge and experience, you are in a good position to be able to do your part in that.

• Ustabee
    Ustabee

Exodus:

Lindy says it all:

I tell you that the best revenge of all is to lead a very happy and productive life from here out. They never expect that. They wnat you to be as miserable as they are on the inside, if they are good at hiding their misery, that is.

That's what I am busy doing... it's great therapy and a lot less emotionally taxing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit