Where's Crumpet?

by slugga 22 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

True Crumpet moderation in all things is advisable, it's just a case of spending so much time on the net and so much on social life.

• deeskis
    deeskis

Hi Crumpet

I can see both sides, and I guess moderation is the key. I think it would be very unfair to be forced away from something that you enjoy. That's pretty much controlling, there should be a happy medium.

I get it in the ear about the same thing, the amount of time I spend on here. She thinks because I post here I'm gonna go running back to the Dubs any day

I get this too from my husband, he keeps saying, "are you on the Jdub site again"..........No, it's the ex Jdub site........! but it is so easy to spend hours online. I have to limit myself too.

hope you sort things out crumpet, pop in every now and then, miss you in chat!

D

• slugga
    slugga
    I get this too from my husband, he keeps saying, "are you on the Jdub site again"..........No, it's the ex Jdub site........!

Whats really funny though is shes started to call it "The Jehoobas Site" and that's a term that I've never used verbally or outside this site

So I reckon someone A CERTAIN NOSEY COO has been sneaking on here and reading what I've been writing..

I'll find out later if its True

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit