My sweet wonderful cousin just killed himself...

by TresHappy 59 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Poor thing...now he's at rest - Cousin Lee. I will always miss and love you. I wish I could have helped you. I am so sorry...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Sometimes life just hurts too much. At least the hurt has stopped.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

(((((((TresHappy)))))))

I'm so sorry for your loss, I hope you're not blaming yourself for this, it's certainly not your fault. Please don't be too hard on yourself, I'm sure you helped your cousin out however you could and that's all you could do for him. This isn't your fault, remember that.

My condolences to you and your family. It's never easy to lose a family member.

-Becka :)

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

such a hard death to deal with.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

He was never a JW, but was manic depressive (it runs in our family; although no one will talk about it; it's a dirty little secret.) He had tried to commit suicide a few weeks ago. He has been going thru a horrible divorce and had done drugs when he was a young adult. I feel most sorry for my aunt and uncle. They had tried so many times to help him and now it's all over with; I hadn't spoken with him in the last few months. We grew up together and we had such fun...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Absolutely tragic. I am sorry for your loss

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

My wonderful cousin Eddy Lee (on right)

1963 - 2006

He had written music for Randy Travis; had never really enjoyed the success he deserved. I last saw him at our grandmother's funeral in 2002.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Oh so sad. My thoughts are with you and those affected by this tragedy.

• prophecor
  • serendipity
    serendipity

((( Treshappy))).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit