• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

allright then.

(((auldsoul)))

lawmen are hottt!!!

luv, jojo

• ballistic
    ballistic

I think I must have been in the good class, one big disfellowshipping and that was it. Though sometimes you'd think I was bad posting on here (when I bring up drinking and smoking and whatever).

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

been out of the pool for 2 months before getting df'ed for smoking. How dumb. I don't know what other kind of hexs they put on me before when i was a publisher, but i know i was labeled bad accociation, and prolly for good reason..LOL. Its funny how 6 months before getting dipped i was in a cinncinati jail cell. actually its not funny they took all muh pieces, my beer, my vodka and all the otherstuff. at least the police officers were gental.

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

I was a perfect little daughter until I was a Senior in High School.

Did talks everyone oohed and aaahed over, did assembly parts every year, was in a drama, pioneered during the summer etc etc etc.

Then I got yanked in the back and reprooved because my JW friend in High School was discovered to have a boyfriend, that she was only ever able to see at school. It was that whole "Knowledge of sin" thing.

A month later I was on a plane to Alaska to live with my DFd Mother who I had shunned the last 8 years. I became a Firefighter/EMT (I quit after having kiddos), married a wordly man and joined a great church.

According to them my life went down the toilet. According to me life couldn't be any better!

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

I was in a unique position, I knew all the dirt on my peers. Who was drinkin', who was smokin', who was screwin', who was breaking and entering...

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

That would be 2 times for me, and there wont be a third!

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Counseled several times

Private reproof once

• delilah
    delilah

Twice DF'd, then I left. Never again!!

• Brigid
    Brigid

I think I got reproved once for naughty conduct. I do not remember all the details. Don't care. Other than that, I didn't leave mad, really, I just left.

~Brigid

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I was never reproved, but was threatened with it just before I left. I was a good dub until the last few months.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit