How bad were You

by slugga 41 Replies latest jw friends

• slugga
    slugga

Couldn't help but notice that Kitty had been Df'd twice, can anyone in here beat that?

Matt

• Clam
    Clam

Matt, this could get in the realms of a JWD Awards.

Most Times Disfellowshipped

Fastest Disfellowshipping ( I think there's a new guy here who got 2 months between dipping and d'fing.)

Most disruptive person at a Memorial

Most Evil Elder 2006

etc

• slugga
    slugga

Go for it

:)

• slugga
    slugga

Nomination for most annoying sister: Goes to the the 16 yr old sister who unbeknown to me had a crush on me and would giggle like an idiot anytime I opened my mouth to answer or say the prayer in the group book study. Her dad was an Ms and he owned the house where the GBS was held so no one ever said anything about it. For months I thought she was laughing at my accent and finally it came out she had a crush on me and couldn't help it.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I was df'd three times.

lisa

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I was DF'ed three times and reproved ...maybe seven times.

• slugga
    slugga

Yes sparkplug, hide your face with shame lol

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

hide my face? Never Again. It really is a chuckle because I did hide it for so long. I laugh if I think of myself just 5 years back. I would never have believed you if you told me I would have my real face plastered all over an Ex-JW board. It is very liberating.

• vitty
    vitty

I was really, really good. I was never reproved or DFs

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

I was angelic compared to some of you. ;) Privately reproved 3 times, marked once, and disfellowshipped once.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit