To our Mason experts?

by skyman 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

Skyman quote: "What do you think? Do you believe the JW's are a secret plot by the Masons perpetrated on Society to further the Masons agenda?"
    Yes absolutely. It is no coincidence that all these pseudo-Christian cults started popping up in America during the early 1900s when Bolshevism was destroying Russia and massacring Orthodox Christians in the millions. The pseudo cults serve many purposes and have a trifold reason for being by the Illuminati handlers that engineered there establishments. They control a segment of the population [albeit very small in comparison to other Illuminati methods of propaganda and mind control (television, monopolized press etc..)] they discredit Orthodox Christianity, which holds Christ as divine (the ultimate insult to the Illuminati who's god is themselves...men become god in their eyes, but only their kind, we are considered animals to them) I don't need to get into how destructive the Watchtower is on dozens and dozens of fronts, most on here know all about it, but most do not see a reason past that. The Illuminati are not average people...They are highly intelligent and the ultimate deceivers. Deception is an art and a way of life for them, and they have mastered it. We can not fully understand their level of trickery and deceit, but we can understand their sick motive. THe Jehovah's Witness is one faction of many fronts that serve the aims of Illuminsim. It may be hard to believe but the evidence weighs in. We can get so wrapped up in the Watchtower that we may not realize the level of mind control and destruction from the Illuminati various other cults. The obvious ones being the Mormons, Moonies, Adventists, International Church of Christ, Worldwide Church of God, etc... Television and the Press are probably the biggest forms of mind control that the Illuminati use to control the world's people. both are owned by a very select few who all have the same goals and are Illuminists.
    Vain teachings like Atheism, Darwinism (Darwin was a theist himself), etc.. also helped undermine the Russian pysche during the Bolshevik years in the USSR. Atheism paved the way for the Communist dictators to rape Russia and murder all the Christians.

• skyman
    skyman

RigRoy do you believe like the State Senator I know that even the Illuminati cannot win as long as there are people like him fighting against their agenda. People are no longer in the mental dark ages like they use to be only a hundred years ago..

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

"Television has allowed us to create a common culture, and without it we would not have been able to accomplish our goal." (American Story, Public Television, Dr. Morris Janowitz, Prof. of Psychology, Chicago University, December 1, 1984)
    "National Governments must go in the interest of World Government, World Police and World Currency." (Lord Cecil, At a formal luncheon given in his honor at the Hotel Astor, New York City, November 19, 1937)
    The aim of ALL Secret Societies is: "...as a whole was, is and will always be the struggle against the Church and the Christian religion, and the struggle of those who have not against those who have...All secret societies have almost analogous initiations, from the Egyptian to the Illuminati, and most of them form a chain and give rise to others." (Les Setes et SociÇtÇs SecrÇtes, Le Couteulx de Canteleu, 1863).
    It is, in fact, the Cabalistic elements in Freemasonry that act as the main driving force in the envenomed and aggressive opposition of the latter to Christianity, and its never-flagging efforts for the undermining and destruction of the Christian organization of society. (Mgr. Dillon, The War of Anti-Christ with the Church, p. 20)
    "We shall drive the Christians into war by exploiting their national vanity and stupidity. They will then massacre each other, thus giving room for our own people." (Rabbi Reichorn, in Le Contemporain, July 1st, 1880)
    "Freemasonry, Judaism, and Occultism, whose alliance and reciprocal interpretation no longer require demonstration." (LÇon de Poncins, The Secret Powers behind Revolution, (1929)).
    "We believe we are creating the beginning of a new world order coming out of the collapse of the U.S.-Soviet antagonisms." (Brent Scowcroft (August 1990), quoted in the Washington Post (May 1991)).
    "Will posterity believe that, while the Press has swarmed with inflammatory productions that tend to prove the blessing of theoretical confusion and speculative licentiousness, not one writer of talent has been employed to refute and confound the fashionable doctrines, nor the least care taken to disseminate works of another complexion." (June 29, 1789, Arthur Young, Travels in France and Italy).
    "It is well to observe that in April 1917, the Judeo-Mason and financier of Wall Street, Jacob Schiff, head of the firm of Kuhn Loeb and Co., had publicly boasted of having had a share inthe Russian Revolution." (Le Temps de la Coläre (1932), R. Vallery-Radot)
    "Political Zionism is an agency of Big Business. It is being used by Jewish and Christian financiers in this country and Great Britain, to make Jews believe that Palestine will be ruled by a descendant of King David who will ultimately rule the world. What seclusion! It will lead to war between Arabs and Jews and eventually to war between Moslems and non-Moslems. That will be the turning point of history." (Henry H. Klein, A Jew Warns Jews, (1947)).
    "Give me control of the money of a country and I care not who makes her laws." (Meyer Rothschild)
    "There is much evidence indicating that the Capitalistic and Communist conspiracies BOTH are directed by a single master conspiracy which may have continuity with the Order of the Illuminati which was founded 200 years ago..." (The Capitalist Conspiracy, G. Edward Griffin).
    "The Rothschilds introduced the rule of money into European politics. The Rothschilds were the servants of money who undertook the reconstruction of the world as an image of money and its functions. Money and the employment of wealth have become the law of European life; we no longer have nations, but economic provinces." (New York Times, Professor Wilhelm, a German historian, July 8, 1937).
    "Competition is a sin." (John D. Rockefeller)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

RB:I hope everyone else can see though your rhetoric, but just in case your "beguiling" manner causes some to go "wow", I'll point out the obvious:

You have launched a series of unsubstantiated paranoid statements, and "supported" them (and I use that word advisedly) with contextless soundbites.

For an example of your type of methods: "Rigboy is anti-semitic", "...and had a thread deleted for his behaviour", "Rigboy uses multiple accounts to seem like several posters agree with him", "Rigboy... is dysfunctional".

Of course I've supplied no context, I could be paraphrasing, and I've inserted elipses. I should also add that whether the "quoted" points are true or not is irrelevant to what I'm saying. Do you get my point yet?

Frankly I had enough of all that from the WTS. Get a grip!

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

hmmmmm.....

I know a fair amount about Masonic 'doctrine', because I've sued them for sexual abuse in their 'charitable' children's homes, and their 'doctrine' became important in shaking loose the facts.

I know a fair amount about WT doctrine because I am suing them for sexual abuse in their stateside congregations, and 'doctrine' has become important in shaking loose the facts.

I have seen no correlation in the 'doctrine'.

Kimberlee d. Norris

attorney at law

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit