ROFL! Is this desperation for SOMETHING to create urgency?

by AuldSoul 53 Replies latest jw friends

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

My wife got this by email. It passed through many channels getting to her, literally hundreds of others received it. It is unreal!

Subject: FW: Daniel Advancement of the stone..
    interesting
    We had an excellent talk yesterday by a visiting brother. He spoke very slowly and clearly so all of the friends were able to follow along closely. The speaker made an interesting point about our printed illustrations that had escaped my notice. If you have a "Your Will Be Done on Earth" book available (1958) turn to page 112. Here is a picture of Daniel's dream image. Notice where the stone is that is 'cut from the mountain of Jehovah's universal sovereignty.' Pretty close to the mountain. Now open your "Pay Attention to Daniel's Prophecy" book (1999) to page 58. Notice where the stone is now some 40 years later! An amazing comparison. Finally, open a copy of the brochure "Keep On the Watch" (2004) to page 15. Do you see where the stone is now?
    Advancement of the "stone" cut out of the "mountain" of Jehovah's universal sovereignty
    Daniel 2:34,35,44,45
    <<image003.gif>>
    Your Will Be Done (1958) Page 112
    <<image001.gif>>
    Pay Attention To Daniel's Prophecy (1999) Page 58
    <<image002.gif>>
    Keep on the Watch Brochure (2004) Page 15

"He spoke very slowly and clearly" (like he was talking to kindergartners) "so all of the friends were able to follow along closely." LMFAO!! Now they are just waiting for the illustration that shows the stone HITTING the image and it will all be over! YAY!

Had to share this bit of rank lunacy.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

when we they realise that they will never get the carrot?

• blondie
    blondie

Yes, I'm seen that recently, on JWD in fact with the pictures and all.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

God, I could just see my poor mother following along and nodding. Then making some comment on the ride home after the meeting about such deep things being revealed.

One of the most distasteful things about growing up is realizing just how sad and brainwashed your parents were/are.

• Spectre
    Spectre

Well I had to read it very slowly so I could understand it clearly .

• serendipity
    serendipity

He was probably giving the talk in the South. We hear slowly down here.

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

He spoke very slowly and clearly so all of the friends were able to follow along closely.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some fine examples of University of Awake graduates ...

• mjarka911
    mjarka911

I share your sadness big dog, about myself too and the wasted years!

• Collegegurl
    Collegegurl

Some one at my hall had a copy of that and was showing it around. I could hardly keep from laughing. They were serious, I know other people that saw it thought it was interesting and great. "were almost there" as if these pictures really mean anything.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

i had heard that touring the bethel facilities, so dumb me, trying to sound intelligent and all, mentioned it in the book study. boy, do i feel dumb

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit