the seven year itch

by Crumpet 125 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

Who chose satan's way? Is it not first and foremost the Governing Body of the WTS, who lie all the time, refuse to do charity work, and lust after power? And they will accuse others as following satan?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    I just came back to lick Kaylen an LT

no licky for me??

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

Luke is one the most gentle loving people I know you are the one that is shouting....try turning off your cap lock....maybe if you stopped shouting you could hear what people were saying

Kaylen ***licks Lola**** again just for the sick perverted pleasure of it

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

Kansas City Missouri. Los Angeles California. Any place, anytime. By the way, this is a threat. I didn't threaten you my man. You are on dangerous ground

Posting Guidelines
    To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

1. Insulting, threatening or provoking language
    2. Swearing, using hate-speech or making obscene or vulgar comments.
    3. Impersonating or falsely claiming to represent a person or organisation.
    4. Annoying the forum owner
  • PMJ
    PMJ

YES YOU DID.YOU WARNED ME.I DIDNT REALISE USEING CAPS WAS OFENSIVE IM SORRY.THAT WASNT MY INTENTION.PERSONALY I DONT SEE THE BIG DEAL WEATHER THE WORDS ARE BIG OR SMALL.

• PMJ
    PMJ

how far is kansas city from oregon?

• ballistic
    ballistic

It's not a big deal PMJ, it just looks stupid.

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

(((((Luke))))) I love you like only a sick perverted vile piece of dogs vomit can

Your sexy mind gets me all giddy

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke
    Start address : Portland, OR
    End address : Kansas City, MO
    Distance: 1,848 mi (about 1 day 6 hours)

I'll wrap my knuckles and brew some coffee.

• JV
    JV

PMJ, you retarded little troll, what goes on in your head that makes you think you can come here and maintain your " good witness conscience? " I'm sick and tired of pompous arrogant judgemental witnesses like yourself. You come on this website, which is forbidden by the society, how do you explain that?, and cast your judgements, I call BS. Second, you don't call Lola an animal, you're lack of humility makes me sick. You wonder why people leave " the truth " i dare say people like you are the number one reason. Go back to your sheltered little world and don't come back

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit