the seven year itch

by Crumpet 125 Replies latest jw friends

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

oooh! oooh!

Can I come to Texas and Colorado with you?

Crumpet hun, I just wanted to bump this and let you know that I am thinking about you. Whatever you decide.

All I know is it took me a lot longer to stop loving my partner then it did to start. When I finally got to they point it actually was a sense of relief. But hun, it's something you need to decide for yourself, I just hope we can provide a little smile for you along the way.

Love you Crumpie

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

(((((Crumpet)))), honey, I had no idea!! It's been a while since we spoke. Know that I will be thinking about you everyday, and the changes you're facing. Any woman or man who is with you is fortunate.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Kaylen - please do come to Texas. We'll have a rip-roaring time.

Crumpet, sweetie, I was thinking of you this morning hoping you were doing ok. Let's us know, precious.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Ah guys! What a wild thread that turned out to be. I have to admit that I made a poor judgement call concerning PMJ - I don't think he means half the stuff he says, but does it make it better to say things just because you want to stir people up. Anyway I live and learn - its sad though because everytime I give someone like him the benefit of the doubt and they betray I lose a little more trust in humanity and gain a hell of a lot of cynicism.

Anyway... I'm sorry I had to vanish right in the middle of the debate. I am furious that its 3 weeks now that I've had to cope with no wireless internet when I need my little licky buddies more than ever - and there are too many of you to list it seems! Coolhandluke - I was a bit perturbed that you would have plastic surgery before going on a date with me (ie you said you;d have a shave and a "tuck")! I'm really fine with however you look mate! LOL!

I really appreciate the comments and support. Its good to know.

As it happened I had a really good weekend and there was a nice lack of tension with me and Mr C - it doesnt resolve anything long term. What has returned between us is the fondness and humour and he has been so kind. We had a Burns night Supper for 8 of our friends with a 7 course meal on Saturday night. Everyone dressed up as a Scottish celebrity and had to guess who each other was to win scottish prizes. Everything went perfectly and the next day when I was too tired to get up and clean - wonder of wonders he said I could stay in bed while he saw to breakfast for our guests, which he never offers to do. Because he was so sweet - I wanted to get up and help anyway.

I'm sure things will work out for the best - they usually do. Who said i was a negative cow!?

smiles, licks and hugs to the crumperati out there!

3 more weeks and you will probably be seeing a lot more of me! I'll be recovering at home after my leg-op so if my wireless net is fixed I'll be able to spend long luxurious days and nights with you from my bed!

x

xx

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I really am sorry to hear that all hasnt been well in the Crumpet household of late but from your posts and following your story it seems like there is a silver lining to the storm cloud that was once home. Sometimes familiarity breeds contempt and as such if there is a hope in you getting back together then both of you sitting down and talking about your problems instead of shouting about them will help.

Whatever you both decide, I wish you both the best of luck.

G x

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

I send hugs and hopes that things will work out, (they have a way of doing that despite ourselves)

And I'm sorry I missed out on all the licking, darn!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit