Switch "Knowledge" to "Bible Teach" - Why?

by Inquisitor 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Oddly, there is no reference to Matthew 24:45-47...

Does the Bible Really Teach the FDS doctrine, or not?

AuldSoul

• truth about the last days
    truth about the last days

The "knowladge" book has been under heavy attack due to its been laced with satinic faces and figures. On Ebay it has been reported that on page 35, experts have found over 70 images on the one picture. I have found over 75 so far. CD ROMS have been sent to various heads of state allready with the proof from the subliminal experts. Throughout of the book where drawings have been created do have the satinic faces and images. What people do not know is that this has been going on since (at least) the early 1980s. Every watchtower (that i have seen) has these gruesome imagies bedded in the "nice" drawings. All those who do have a "knowladge" book, see how many you can find. I will start you off. See between Jesus face and the raised disabled mans hand.You will be able to see half of a mans face. Use a flat mirror to see all the face. And also see the top right hand corner, the darkened figure is Satan himself.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    On Ebay it has been reported that on page 35, experts have found over 70 images on the one picture. I have found over 75 so far.

Wow..You found five more than the experts. I'm impressed. Hang on...I'm going to go back and toke up and see how I do.

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

Blondie, you are so right about JWs and the appendixes. I have often referred to appendix 1d and had my companions go "what?" Let alone having a basic idea of the references and arguments made. I mean this is where they argue for placing Jehovah in the Christian scriptures and they don't that it exists. There are two people I know who are familiar with it, me and my mom. Both have left the org.

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

they've sold as many knowledge books as possoble, so now its time to sell a new version of the S.O.S. did i say sell? i meant place for a modest contribution that is a tax dodge. i mean simplification.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Uh....truthaboutthelastdays? How do they or you know what satan looks like? I am curious, can you post a picture of him so we can be on the lookout?

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

>experts have found over 70 images on the one picture

You mean experts have treated people that have found more than 70 images?

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I agree with Blondie. I have read the Bible Teach book and have noticed a simplification in its reasonings. The illustrations used in the book are very generic, some not even making much sense. Especially the illustration about the counterfeit money and how it pertains to the search for the "true" religion. I felt insulted by reading such a childish and inaccurate illustration about such an important issue. Not to mention that their illustration didn't take into account the fact that "true" religion might not exist.
    The new study routine is to first use the require brochure, then this publication and then hopefully baptism. They are trying their best to make this process as simple and as basic as possible. Will it work? More than likely, no. When you are baptized you become a Jehovah's Witness, not simply a believer as was done in Bible times.
    Remember that many people get baptized when they have become zealous for what they are "learning". The majority of JW's get baptized during a period of such excitement. These new study publications help in getting people baptized quicker, before the novelty wears off and they start to find out about some of the society's stranger less known teachings.

• metatron
    metatron

It's part of the Jaracz 'counter reformation'.

Look, the Knowledge book soft pedals holidays and blood - by hardly giving them much discussion. In the new "Teach"

book, these doctrines are quite explicit and more forceful. In addition, the "Teach" book is dishonest because it is intended

to push people into baptism without telling them about disfellowshipping!

metatron

• truth about the last days
    truth about the last days

You know, it is intresting to know that the "What does God require Of Us" brochure is being used first before the main book. I have still got the first printing of this brochure, and on the frount cover it has the three persons smiling. But between the two faces below is a pale looking disfigured face hiding between the two persons. I remember when we studided this years ago, the brothers at the group study was guessing at to what it waqs. The second edition released had a different cover- with this "face" removed. I guess at the time all brothers wee asking too many questions as to exactly what it was. Next time I am at the Kingdom Hall, I will find out if this brochure has the same cover. Also, there is more! On page 12, in the upper aura hides 3 demon faces. Hold the page upside down at look at the crease of the white gown- it is really a mouth which the eyes can be found higher up. And last of all, hold a flat mirror against the earth down below along the end of the picture.You should see three more faces. I could go on and on, but this is for now. I might write a book on this subject as there are SO MANY in the publications- and have a yearly update as each watchtower comes out also has these "images" in EVERY issue. Yes, the "son of Destruction" has exposed itself. (Governing Body- NOT FDS)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit