When something non-existent does something.

by Schizm 30 Replies latest jw friends

• magoo
    magoo

.......................welllll.........i guess he told y'all!

magoo

• Schizm
    Schizm
    .......................welllll.........i guess he told y'all!

magoo

And THAT has a lot to do witht he topic of this thread too.

It's good that you no longer associate with JWs, 'cause they deserve more than you.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    For the WTS to credit God's Kingdom with having done such a thing, when the actual truth of the matter is that the Kingdom hasn't even been established yet, suggests that the writer of the article has quite an IMAGINATION! I've quoted the statement below, in context. -- Schizm.

So... you're saying that you think that the WTBTS makes stuff up, or that the individual writers make stuff up? J

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Still there, Schizm???

J

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Schizm....You need to edit the HTML manually when you edit a post. Be sure to delete all the extra <DIV> and <BR><BR><BR> tags that get piled up with each edit. It looks like a bunch of these got stuck inside the quote box. See:

<DIV class=quote>"It must occur in the <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff666">final part of the days</FONT> that <FONT color=#ff0000><STRONG>the mountain</STRONG></FONT> of the house of Jehovah <STRONG>[</STRONG><STRIKE>his exalted true worship</STRIKE><STRONG> </STRONG><FONT color=#ff0000>Jehovah's Kingdom</FONT><STRONG>]</STRONG> will become firmly established above the top of <FONT color=#008000><STRONG>the mountains <FONT color=#000000>[</FONT>man's governments<FONT color=#000000>]</FONT></STRONG></FONT>, ... and to it all the nations must stream." The prophecy shows that "many peoples" would go up to <FONT color=#ff0000><STRONG>that mountain</STRONG></FONT> <STRONG>[</STRONG><FONT color=#ff0000>Jehovah's Kingdom</FONT><STRONG>]</STRONG> and embrace Jehovah’s instructions and laws.—Isaiah 2:2, 3. <BR><BR><BR><BR></DIV>

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Schizm,

I agreed with the point of your thread. I read your post. I responded to part of YOUR POST, directly. If you would kindly add a list to your threads in the furture scripting exactly what a poster can comment on that won't earn a label of "asshole" maybe you wouldn't experience so much frustration. I OFTEN DISAGREE WITH YOU.

You posted one reason why they might publish this crap, I posted another reason. Your isn't more legitimate than mine simply because you posted the thread, nor does starting a thread give you license to call repliers "assholes."

AuldSoul (of the "I Am An Asshole, But It Hurts To See It Publicized" class)

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    Neither one of you have dealt directly with the topic. You've merely entered this thread so as to exploit it in order to spew your hatred for the WTS.

I thought you and AuldSoul were making the same point. Which now leaves me wondering what your original point was. Could you explain it?

Dave

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

***I thought you and AuldSoul were making the same point.

As did I.

***Which now leaves me wondering what your original point was.

It would seem that we reached the same conclusion.

***Could you explain it?

And doing so without calling someone an asshole while agreeing with you. Your haughty and arrogant attitude speaks volumes on who the REAL asshole is.........

• Schizm
    Schizm
    I thought you and AuldSoul were making the same point. Which now leaves me wondering what your original point was. Could you explain it?

Dave

My "point" is staring out at you in the title of the topic itself.

When something non-existent (i.e. the Kingdom of 1914) does something (i.e. gathers its subjects).

If you don't get it now, you might consider forgetting it.

• Schizm
    Schizm

Sunspot,

***I thought you and AuldSoul were making the same point.

As did I.

***Which now leaves me wondering what your original point was.

It would seem that we reached the same conclusion.

***Could you explain it?

And doing so without calling someone an asshole while agreeing with you. Your haughty and arrogant attitude speaks volumes on who the REAL asshole is.........

Don't you know that playing with my mind like that could result in your getting gray matter on your hands?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit