A Morbid Question: What Could Crush You Dead???

by sixsixsixtynine 21 Replies latest social humour

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

Maybe I watch too many cartoons, but I always worry about falling boulders.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I wear a hardhat, so boulders don't so much crush me, rather they pound me deep into the earth like a battering ram. Huge slabs of wall though; whew, look out!

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine
    Huge slabs of wall though; whew, look out!

That would crush you?

Again, maybe I learned this from cartoons, but I always thought a falling wall would just flatten you. You know, pancake style.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

A Coke machine...is it really worth getting squashed for a free coke?

• Satanus
    Satanus

An unfortunate rock falls on six's hard hat.

alt

S

• Jordan
    Jordan
    A Coke machine...is it really worth getting squashed for a free coke?

Yes

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Paderborn, Germany Overzealous zoo-keeper Friedrich Riesfeldt fed his constipated elephant Stefan 22 doses of animal laxative and more than a bushel of berries, figs, and prunes before the plugged-up pachyderm finally let fly, and suffocated the keeper under 200 pounds of poop! Investigators say that the ill-fated Friedrich, 46, was attempting to give the ailing elephant an olive-oil enema when the relieved beast unloaded on him like a dump truck full of mud. "The sheer force of the elephant's unexpected defecation knocked Mr. Riesfeldt to the ground, where he struck his head on a rock and lay unconscious as the elephant continued to evacuate his bowels on top of him," said flabbergasted Paderborn police detective Erik Dern. "With no one there to help him, he lay under all that dung for at least an hour before a watchman came along, and during that time, the keeper suffocated. It seems to be just one of those freak accidents that happen." -- The Darwin Awards
  • Plummet
    Plummet

Look out for Falling ANVILS too

• Satanus
    Satanus

Else

Shit happens.

S

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine
    It seems to be just one of those freak accidents that happen

Yikes!!! Can you say "understatement"?