SMALL NEWS: Smaller than the Ad Matt at your local diner!!!!

by Eyebrow2 23 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

SMALL ACTIVITIES!!!!

You have been warned reading the small activities about MissPeaches will have no impact on you whatsoever. In fact it is highly likely that in 5 minutes you will have forgotten it altogether...

Today I am at work. I sit next to a guy we shall call surly. Yesterday afternoon he refused to do any work and just played eminem on his computer very loudly. He frustrates me. sigh. Usually I can get colleagues to banter with me but I can't even get him to crack a smile!

After work I shall be joining my friend I grew up with in the JWs. He has faded but still believes. I am giving him a Christmas present and hope to plant some seeds at the same time.

That's it folks.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

faith in small activies, faith in big activies.

eminem can make anyone frustrated I think hahah.

I am now listening to the small voices...not the ones in my head (this time) but my kids now that they are home from school.

• willyloman
    willyloman

Dude! This isn't THAT small. I'm soooo disappointed.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Oh, well I just I have to put it into perspective for you.

I am a very big girl...sometimes things seem smaller to big chicks than to skinny good lookin' peeps, like your avatar.

• PoppyR
    PoppyR
    you have under-hyped your news! this disappoints me!

This is honestly the best laugh I've had all day. And why I love this site.

Thanks guys, for keeping it real!!!

Poppy xx

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Let's see...I'm still at the office and I'm looking forward to going home. Yep....that's it.

Oh...and looking forward to this weekend.

w00t!!

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

On the subject of Christmas, I believe the practice of "male bashing" has gone to far.

While in a store that sells cards one caught my eye. It read sort of like this:

The Reason Why There Were No Rooms at the Inn and opening it the inside read to the effect "Like most men, Joseph refused to stop and ask directions.

This is carrying male bashing too far !!!

• Maryjane
    Maryjane
    So, whatcha all doing today? Xmas shopping? Setting up your tree or Festivus pole?

I don't know what a Festivus pole is but I like the sound of it!

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

My news... Went out to dinner tonight, we used a gift certificate my JW husband got as a Christmas present from a coworker LAST Christmas (only 2 more days until it expired!). On the way home, my JW husband took a drive around the neighborhood to see what Christmas decorations the neighbors had up...

GGG

• Cellist
    Cellist

GGG, that's not appropriate for this thread. If your JW husband did that it's not quite "small" news.

My small news is that we just played our last "gig" for the year.

Cellist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit