THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• startingover
    startingover

So how are all us going to get to see this info. Will it be available electronically?

• wiegel
    wiegel

I'm with startingover, is this forum the only place that we can get the news? If so, will it be a new thread? If so, I assume it will be from Barbara, is there a thread title we can look for from her? In all my reading I can find nothing that answers these questions and it is all very unsettling.

thanks, trudy (of the "will it be announced before I die?" class)

• glitter
    glitter

It would be good if the post could be sent direct to our inboxes - we could sign up to an email list like NotifyList so if we can't access the board we can still find out immediately what the news is and what we are to do about it.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Barabra (or joules ) or one other poster ? on name, says somewhere in this thread that she will start a new thread with the news. I have no idea where it is at, but if the search engine works, type in her name and it should bring up all her posts. I've read this entire thread and the answers have been provided it is just hard to find.

I too am weary but I can wait.I would not want the give the WTS any heads up.

weds

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

As soon as Barbara has permission to release this, I'm sure she'll post a seperate thread here.

It's not exactly as though everyone will have 5 minutes to act on it. We'll be using it 5 years from now.

S4

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Seeker4,

I hope by the time my grandkids would understand this Jehovah's Witnesses will be so far off the world scene I won't even bore them with it. But "these are exciting times to be living in." And "we [can] brace up our minds for activity." I replaced "should" with "[can]".

AuldSoul

• TheListener
    TheListener

I'm in the Yippeee! class.

Each individual witness has their own personal soft spots regarding doctrine. What will cause one person to leave the truth may have absolutely no impact on someone else.

I am hoping, no praying, that this information touches the soft spot of my family.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    I'm kind of chuckling this evening, as I think about this particular thread. It is really quite historic in its own way, considering the size and number of hits. I'd like to ask the moderators if there has ever been a post like this. We'll be telling our grandkids and great-grandkids about our involvement in this:

Yes! This thread and also the infamous "in my pants" thread.

• bitemeWT
    bitemeWT

A question about the amount of times this thread has been viewed...

If I MYSELF view this thread 20 times, does it count as 20 or 1?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I wanted to ask that same question

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit