THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

BLOOD ISSUE. Thank God. We're gonna roast those motherf*ckers.

GBL

• Emma
    Emma

I don't know. If it involves some kind of "cover-up," maybe. My family would just "appreciate" the New Light. So what if hundreds or thousands died? Jehovah had a purpose... Look how many have been saved from Aids, etc, yadda yadda.

But is they were saying something and doing something entirely different...

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Everyone knows someone who went through the blood issue during some illness. Some of us went through it ourselves. ALL "light" is supposed to be beneficial - not just the NEW light. I don't think any old light got old because of some epiphane some GB member had - it's because their old light affected one of them personaly and they actually realized how assinine it was.

If it is blood, believe me, it will be a hige deal in my neck of the woods. They are going to be raked over the flames for this.

• ackack
    ackack

Perhaps the strained analogy will be explaining a) why whole blood is allowable now or b) why so many had to die and "light getting brighter" blah blah is a good thing.

No idea, just putting that out there.

ackack

• cheezy
    cheezy

Shazam!

Someone on the GB had a blood transfusion? But he's really sorry now?

• cheezy
    cheezy

Shazam!

A member of the GB had a blood transfusion? But he's really sorry now?

• ackack
    ackack

Perhaps a GB member had a blood transfusion, and the analogy will be David with the showbread and therefore it was okay.

ackack

• fairchild
    fairchild
    only fractions......one issue......spill it.......store it up for later use....

A ha! It`s blood! It`s something about blood!

That boy, I say, that boy is as sharp as a bowling ball.

At last, someone made me laugh today, thanks. mwhahahaha

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Wait - the little crypto-poem on page 39 mentioned something like "we can store it" - so I'm thinking that JWs can now have their blood sotred and used later in an opperation.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

You mean it has nothing to do with Freddie Franz being spotted at the grassy knoll??? C'mon, people! I've got a lot of money riding on this one!

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit