THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• dorayakii
    dorayakii

I'm impatient, but waiting patiently... (if that's possible alt)

Having said that, there is an aspect to this story that certainly could make the world stand up and take notice, and we'll have to see how that works out, because the impact of this could affect far more religions than just Jehovah's Witnesses. If it does, then we'll start to get some serious attention.

Hmmm, intriguing... could affect other religions than the Watchtower... I can't wait..

Now, among JWs and ex-JWs, this will be quite a story from the get-go. It will rock the JW world, for sure.

Well that's good enough for me...

This was not reported months ago - it is the result of months of work and months ago the results were expected to be released this week. A day or two hardly makes any difference. And none of this was done on websites or discussion boards, so it's premature release on-line was not an issue. It'll all make sense when this goes public.

I see...

It's quite reasurring that more than one person is promising this. Thanks S4...

Tick... tock... tick... tock... tick... tock... tick... tock... tick... tock... tick... tock...

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

At last! I've caught up after a night away from here!

• City Fan
    City Fan

Hey Cyberdyne,

What do you think of my Cyberman???

I logged on this morning expecting some news on the Big News. Oh well. I can wait.

• Dansk
    Dansk

((((((((Annie))))))))

They are (I admit) a powerful---but "man-made" pseudo-religion.....that WILL come to their "end" sooner or later.

WE gave them that "power" and WE shall take it away!

So many of us here are desperate for the BIG news to be something that rips a gaping hole right through the heart of Watchtower; so gaping, in fact, that it cannot be fixed by a transplant! It is profoundly important for me that the news shatters the very foundations of Watchtower and that literally thousands start to exit. Most here will know that I was diagnosed with terminal cancer almost two years ago and that I have managed to beat the odds three times now (thanks, in part, to the regular vigils held here). I mention this because my eldest daughter and child, even knowing that I was diagnosed with the disease, refused to get in touch! I haven't seen her for three years - because she is indoctrinated by Watchtower. To make matters worse she is married to a steadfast ministerial servant.

My daughter, Jody, was one of the most loving and caring people you could ever meet but this heinous organisation has turned her into some cold stranger. Often, I blame myself for it was I who brought her up in the organisation, as I did my three other children. My two sons and wife are out with me, and my younger daughter, Stephanie, while still being a JW, has returned home but we have to tread carefully lest she goes off again.

It is hard knowing what we know and having information that Stephanie won't look at. That's another reason why the BIG news is of such importance to us. We don't want it to be another damp squid that Watchtower can brush off easily - and I don't believe it will be, but everyone will understand why so many of us are concerned that the news might not be as hard-hitting as we'd like to expect. None of us can really relax at the moment because the expectation has gone too far. I also cannot help but remember the, at least, five suicides of Jehovah's Witnesses in this area. Needless deaths brought about through the pressures of being in the cult. Disfellowshippings, feelings of worthlessness, all brought about by this heinous organisation - THAT'S why the news has to be BIG and SOLID!

If it's bigger than Dateline, BBC, etc., then it really is BIG and it MUST be aired greater than just the internet (I know, it WILL be) because we HAVE to get every individual JW to take notice. I come here first thing in the morning after breakfast. I come here off and on during the day. I come here last thing at night. We haven't been this hopeful of something tangible hitting Watchtower since exiting - THAT's another reason why it is SO important.

OK, so all I'm doing is adding my own voice to reiterate basically what others have been saying (myself included) about the need to not surmise but to wait for the news to be released - but at least one can understand just why it is so important to us individually. I think of the needless deaths through not having blood transfusions; the poor children who had their entire lives to look forward to but lost them on a false promise. I believe they are fine because I am spiritual but their parents, siblings and friends have been through hell and, undoubtedly, may still be going through it. Once the BIG news hits and Watchtower is exposed AGAIN for its lies such people are going to be beyond consolation. We need to be there for such ones.

My real concern is that people like Stephanie will still not listen. Watchtower is so good at papering over the cracks and crying "victimisation". This, again, causes me distress because I can never come to terms with how people in Bethel term themselves 'Christian' and yet turn a blind eye to the real truth and even roll the lies along. Why on earth haven't they the guts to come out as Barabra and others have?

By the way, I haven't seen Randy (Dogpatch) post here yet. He's such an active exJW and a great ally. Does he have an inkling of what the BIG news is in preparation for publishing on the net and in his brochure?

OK, I don't wish to hog this thread (that's impossible anyway) but just to say I needed to express myself. I'm with everyone here and, perhaps, have greater reason for wanting Watchtower destroyed than some others. I know some have stated that older parents could be seriously disturbed if they found out the truth about Watchtower but one has to realise that things are bigger than that. WE have to help the greater number even if it means pain to ourselves. I know because I've had to do it! I'm still in pain and think of my girls every day - but I don't regret for one moment exiting Watchtower and coming here! I want my family reunited and I pray this is the news that will do it!

Right, I'll be patient and keep reading the posts. If anyone has any suggestions about how I might broach the subject with Stephanie please let me know (pm me) - but remember, she won't look at anything and won't hear anything said against the Org. For now I shan't say anything because I want to see exactly what the BIG news is, but I value the counsel I receive here. I hope the news is so BIG that Stephanie can't refuse to read it!

Well done, Barbara. And well done the other woman! And well done everyone here!!

Love,

Ian

• Ianua
    Ianua

Hello Everybody, will german be under the nine languages? Will you publish the big news in all languages simultaneously or do people who can't speak english have to wait? Can't wait to read the big news! When it's as big as predicted, my wife and me could get our family back :D Regards from northern Germany, Ianua

• Nomad
    Nomad

Hi ianua! :-)

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Well, I haven't the foggiest but will watch with interest. Skeptical interest, but that won't surprise anyone who know me...

I don't know why the pre-release PR hasn't included the British media though; I just 'pinged' one of the most reliable members of the UK press (for publishing exposes about JW's) and he hadn't heard a thing about it.

Obviously networked news transmission has grown in power with the Internet, but if this is big as it is said to be, we also need to contact those who aren't in the Contacts files of x-JWs or active on the Internet in places like this. In other words, the majority.

And that means mainstream media.

It might be that there IS a press kit, but that it is only being released when the news breaks to avoid warning the Borg Central Command, as the first thing you do with a press kit that says (for example) 'Governing Body are all women' is call them up and ask for a comment. But professional media are used to working with news embargoes.

However, I think the 'cabal' behind this BIG NEWS are unlikely not to have thought about this... we will all see...

• apple78
    apple78

having never been a JW, and now being a friend of one i am very intrigued to know how this news affects her life. i am tempted to warn her of it but i think that she will get her defenses ready. i will wait and talk about it in passing with her, see her inital reaction. if she cannot handle the new 'truth' then i will be considering giving up on her - during a conversation with her the other week about her religion, i never mentioned the word 'cult', 'sect' etc. yet she still had her defenses ready and said to me three times, 'we are not brainwashed.' i never even told her i thought she was.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Wow there sure are alot of new people here..That is GREAT!

I just want to give you all a BIG.... WELCOME TO THE BOARD!

• Outlawed
    Outlawed

Hi Ianua and Nomad. Don't be afraid, You could hear the "BIG BANG" over the border

http://websitemaker.kennisnet.nl/JehoshuaFellowship/images/p14.jpg

I shoot all my guns in one time (in the air) so you hear.

Outlaw (collector of antique firearms)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit