THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sixsixsixtynine
  • Enigma One
    Enigma One

What would a woman at Bethel have access to? That the Calgon used in the laundry WASN'T an ancient Chinese secret? LOL

• Momofmany
    Momofmany
    But, if we are (for the first time ever) in the "loop" ahead of time, we may finally have their nards in a vise!!!

Wouldn't that be nice? I can picture bethelites frantically running around Bethel searching the closets for forgotten skeletons.

That is a wonderful mental image. Thanks for the early christmas present.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

To those still in...my family, I don't think the blood issue would be that big of a deal...they would or wouldn't have a blood transfusion based on what they believe the Bible to say. Even if the WTS said it was o.k. a lot of them still would not even consider a blood transfusion. There are a lot of people with different beliefs that wouldn't take blood, just because of the health risks. I have met tons of people that will not take blood. If that is the Big Announcement, it will fall flat with many of the friends and family I have. There was a time in the early history that this was not an issue...wasn't it Fred Franz that came up with this? So it would be a flip/flop on new light/old light. Also, even if it was proved that they quoted statements falsely, individuals have the right to go along with a religion or not. It would be very difficult to get any kind of class action law suit as it would be regarded as freedom of choice and upheld in a court of law. Think about all the false quotes in the Evolution Book!!!

I just hope we hear something on Monday!!!!

Swalker

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Hmmm good point Enigma. But the do use the laydees for cleaners, and the cleaners have to clean all the rooms.

Maybe one was dusting under the bed of a bigwig and found some dusty old documents that had TOP SECRET printed in red ontop. She quickly wipped out her mobile phone and photographed every page before returning quickly to scrubbing the skirting board...

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

SWALKER you are right. I wouldnt have blood if I could at all avoid it, because I dont believe it is possible to screen it properly or thoroughly, and I still have a (probably erroneous) view that they pay down and outs in America to give blood and the UK once bought some US blood. Well I know its probably all wrong by now, but its enough to put me off.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Women do ALOT of "sensitive" work behind the scenes at Bethel. They just don't get any credit for it...

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate
    I know something you don't know........I know something you don't know......neener, neener, neener......

• sf
    sf

Damn Danny, I can hardly wait to see how you skillfully master pumping this news out when time comes.

Here's to ya brotha!

sKally

• oldflame
    oldflame

Well I wish someone would tell us something the anxiety is killing me..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit