Movies that make me cry

by Lady Lee 70 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    Dances With Wolves-"I am Wind-In-His-Hair! Can you not see that I am your friend?! Can you not see that I will always be your friend?!" The best John Barry score ever!

OMG That gave me chills up and down. Yup gets me too

• fraidycat9
    fraidycat9

Guaranteed to get 'ya!!!

• Powder
    • Ghost
    • What's Eating Gilbert Grape
    • Goodbye Mr. Chips
    • Born Free
    • Philadelphia
    • Old Yeller
    • Midnight Cowboy
    • The Fox and the Hound
    • Million Dollar Baby
    • Charlotte's Web
    • One True Thing
    • Schindler's List
    • Pride of the Yankees
  • Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Ok I see there are some movies I need to watch

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

arrowstar - how could you do that to me - oh jeez he is just gorgeous! and his job gorgeous - i want to be in his next secret room - maybe it'll be an icecream parlour with you and me!

• under74
    under74

Lady Lee-- Color Purple does it for me too. The part that always gets me (besides the ending) is when Shug gives Celie all the letters from her sister.

Here's afew others I can think of--
    Shawshank Redemption- The ending always gets me.
    Far Away, So Close!- Again the ending.
    Europa, Europa
    Children of Heaven- It's kind of predictable but still gets me.
    Bus 174- documentary
    Murder On a Sunday Morning- documentary (when the mother testifies)

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Crumpet -

Every gal needs a little Ty now and then...

• Sassy
    Sassy

Step Mom.. I cry every time I watch it.. Sometimes when I want to cry about my own life.. but can't allow a breakdown for me.. I will watch that movie and let them (tears) roll down my face... to let the pressure off

Million Dollar baby.. I cried pretty good at the end of that one too..

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Casualties of War was another movie in which I cried watching. It was so disturbing to me I couldn't bring myself to watch it completely from beginning to end.

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed

My Life with Michael Keaton

and

Driving Miss Daisy

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Sassy,

Sometimes when I want to cry about my own life.. but can't allow a breakdown for me.. I will watch that movie and let them (tears) roll down my face... to let the pressure off

that is precisely why i watch the mission. I can't cry for myself. You and arrowstar are my heroines you admit all the stuff I'm afraid too. You are so not alone, i am with you sassy and its clear from all he post you've made lately my dear girl you are struggling with so much that you some how feel you are big and tough enough to deal with. Will you let me hold you? Can you cry for yourself?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit