What is the most unique name you've encountered?

by Why Georgia 62 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Annaliku was a friend of my daughter. (pronounced ahnaleekoo) I kinda like it...sort of musical.

Coffee

• horrible life
    horrible life

Gates is my step-grandson. Friend of friend is Piper. (I love that)

Banished, I knew a Zella, 35 years ago. I have a patient Mr. Dick. Try calling him back, and keeping a straight face. I also have Elvis, and a Beautiful. The Georges (gorgeous) family.

My husband and I, have the same first name, but spelled different. It's fun when people call and ask for _____. Male or Female? I ask.

My grandmothers and Great grandmothers == I am not kidding

Fannie Lee

Gracie Myrtle

Daisy Lee

Pearl Mae

edited to add Dr. McCracken dentist

• mjs mouse, ben
    mjs mouse, ben

Went to school one year with a foreign exchange student from Mexico by the name of.."Serapio Smith" try rolling the r when you say it!

• calico
    calico

My sister went to a doctor named Dr. Sickley! I was reading the paper and saw an obit for a woman with the last name Dickover!

My Great Grandma's first name was Clymenia.

• Alana
    Alana

Oh, I have some funny stories of people's names. I used to work in a hospital and you got exposed to so many different names, that's for sure. My friend worked in the Labor & Delivery department one night when a lady gave birth to a baby boy she named Lemonjello (pronounced: Le mon GEL O)....when she said the name it sounded nice and my friend, Julie, asked where she got it and was told that "I just looked in my cabinet one day and saw it and liked the way it sounded". That's when Julie realized the baby was named for lemon jello!! Then there was the lady named: Ineda Peter. And then there was the gentlemen named Les Dick.......he couldn't win, because it sounded bad either with the first name first or the last name first ( Dick Les ).

• Everlasting Gobstomper
  • DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

When I worked for Aetna US Healthcare as a c/s phone jockey (nightmare job) I got a call once from a guy named Casket Coffin.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I went to school with a boy named Jethrow Clarence. His parents must have really hated him. He was called JC for short. If you called him anything but JC he would kick your ass.

• carla
    carla

went through the court systems, two brothers - orangejello and limejello. No kidding.

• Xandria
    Xandria

Growing up, we knew a lot of Vietnamese people here are just a few names I have encountered.

Tram ho (I kid you not)

Long Phuc and his sister Bi'ch.

Ton That

Anh Dung.

X.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit