What is the most unique name you've encountered?

by Why Georgia 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Andrea Wideman
    Andrea Wideman

When I was in school I knew a kid with the name marijuana spelled backwards. Everyone just called him Basil.
    Andrea

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Okay...some more odd names I've encountered.

My husband's doctor - Dr. Marshall Toxin - he's passed on now. I had a Dr. named Dr. Power.

I went to school with a Sandhu Sandeep, and 3 brothers - Harminder, Rupinder, and Jasminder.

There was a teacher at my school named Lil Poteet.

I had a client who was named Jack Bustaman and his daughter was Jackie Bustaman.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

There's a girl in my daughter's class named CHARDONNAY. Imagine hearing that out of my 5 year old's mouth!

I guess the conception night drinks were pretty good.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh
    There's a girl in my daughter's class named CHARDONNAY. Imagine hearing that out of my 5 year old's mouth!

I guess the conception night drinks were pretty good.

Thats too funny. I can imagine what I would be thinking if my five year old came home from kindergarten talking about Chardonnay.

• daystar
    daystar

We had an elementary school principle named Mr. Head.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I had friend named Pepper...she was cute and the name fit her. Funny thing is she went on to be a Doctor. We all called her Dr. Pepper in high school!

Worst last name ever....Sucksdwarf...lol..I can't even say that with out laughing!

Brooke

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Speaking of bad Dr names......

Dr. Tremble...my kids Pediatrician.

Dr. Gross... my old family Dr.

Dr. Kruel....my old Dentist.

Brooke

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

And from the hall...

Sister Creation ...yes that was her real last name!

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

My younger sister changed her last name from Williams to Dobhran (Celtic for Otter I believe) can you blame her?

Big Willy

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

in our cong: a little girl "Cheyenne" and her niece: "Kenia"

Cornelius spelled here: Cornelis and is rather common. for short: Kees or Cees (mostly) or more rare: Conny - which sounds here as a girls name, only you have to write it then as Connie.

The family name Willems (William's son) is - together with Jansen (John's son) very often used (but I have to admit that "willy" is meaningles here....)

As for my name: Branda - I've never met someone else with this name (or heared of) so I think it is unique.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit