Well today is the day

by outoftheorg 29 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Es
    Es

Thinking of you both pls keep us updated.

all the best

es

• evita
    evita

Thinking about you both. I know how frightening these things can be. I'm glad you have each other and good friends who can help.
    Sending positive thoughts and hugs your way.
    Eva

• Been there
    Been there

My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Hang in there.

Some flowers for Donna please make sure she gets them!

• Dansk
    Dansk

((((((((((OUT))))))))))))) ((((((((((((((DONNA))))))))))))))),

Thinking of you both

Ian

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

My thoughts and prayers are with both you and your wife. I will light a special candle for you....

lisa

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oh, my. I hope for the best.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

The Dr. called today with the results of the cat scan. It is a scanner with new and better scanning.

They determined that the cancer has spread from the pancreas to the liver. And in several months has done this. This cancels the posibility of surgical removal.

All that is left is chemo and radiation. Not a comforting thought. At one point the Dr looked at me and said that at this point, it is terminal. He said it quietly as if he wanted me to hear and not the relatives.

Donna and I are both devastated. Donna is the woman of a mans dreams. So loving and loveable, kind and caring and don't mess with me or my family type of a girl.

The grief right now is heavy, strong and deep for us both and family. But we will survive Donna will turn out to be the strongest among us. She always has been.

There is still hope, although it is slim.

Please continue with your prayers and good vibes.

I showed your responses to Donna and she is really impressed by your kindness an loving thoughts.

• DanTheMan
  • Forscher
    Forscher

I have an old friend who is dying of liver cancer. So you have my sympathy for your situation. The sadness I feel can't really compare with what you feel due to the loved one of yours who is afflicted with that damned disease. So I am at a loss of what to say to comfort you in your time of need. Just know that I send my love to you and your wife.

Forscher

• mrsjones5

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit