Franz' statement is outrageously unreasonable!

by Schizm 137 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Name calling again, Schizm? Oh how pitiful...

She rightly points out that the Bible doesn't indicate an alternative; excepting by "logical" assumption based on limited data. Since there are other potential options, the one you choose is simply a matter of personal preference, for there is nothing in the text to suggest which view must be taken. Just as Ray, she points out what you appear to be unable to see.

Whether that makes you foolish, ignorant, obtuse or blind, I cannot tell.

• Schizm
    Schizm

SCHIZM, ARE YOU A JW PRO?.......IF YOU ARE I SUGGEST YOU ACTUALLY READ THE BIBLE! DONT TRY TO CORRECT MY COMMENTS I KNOW MY STUFF!

Yeah you're a real bright one, I can tell. BTW, you shouldn't be posting under your husband's account.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Acura:
    You can stop shouting with the ALL CAPS now, thanks

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Name calling again, Schizm? Oh how pitiful...--LittleToe.

I said that you are a "fool," and that's exactly what you are. That's a label that you have earned, not just something that I stuck onto you.

• Schizm
    Schizm
    She rightly points out that the Bible doesn't indicate an alternative.--LittleToe.

The fact that she used the word "if" indicates an alternative.

I went and looked in the bible, no where does it say adam and eve were to live forever,it just says they would die if they ate the fruit.--gringojj.

The alternative to eating the fruit and dying as a result, is not eating the fruit and NOT dying.

• acuragirl
    acuragirl

Schizm you are a wacko i am under my own name,which isnt gringojj ok and what do you care what account im under anyway?

• acuragirl
    acuragirl

I like the caps lock,little toe.It gets my point across better for especially dense people like schizm.

• kid-A
    kid-A

People,

This is just another watchtower TROLL trying to bait you......why play his games?

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Schizm you are a wacko i am under my own name,which isnt gringojj ok and what do you care what account im under anyway?

At the top of this page you admitted having posted using your husband's account. And for your information the owner of this board doesn't allow people to do what you're doing. Like I said, you shouldn't be using anyone's account other than your own.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Schizm:I feel genuinely sorry for you, which is frankly the only reason I continue to reply to you, after months of abuse.

If the only way you can get your jollies in life is by attempting to goad and/or hurt people online, then you truly are a sad individual.

She correctly writes:"they would die if they ate the fruit".

Whilst that statement contains a logical sequence of events, it doesn't iterate all options. Another potential option is that "they would still die even if they didn't eat the fruit", if they failed to take advantage of eating the fruit on an adjacent tree known as the "Tree of Life".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit