I'm just numb! :-( I need to vent!

by caz 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I have seen similar things in this congregation. "Love among themselves?" Pshaw! Yeah, an outpouring of love in death. Lots of opportunities to impress worldly relatives with the love.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

this kind of thing always infuriates me.. if the public knew how UN LOVING the jw heirarchy is, jw's would be scared to knock on one more door!

hugs, i'm sorry about your family's loss. those elders have blood on their hands.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I'm so sorry to hear this.. sorry.......but unfortunately not surprised.. this is so typical

They used this as an opportunity to witness is what they did..

they give no support to those who are suicidal.. I know.. I attempted it once and they didn't lift one finger to help me.. even though I was still claiming to be a witness and attending 'some' meetings at the time..

like others said.. you will get support here though..

• garybuss
    garybuss

Caz, I'm sorry. My condolences to you and the family.
    I'm positively convinced there's no situation so bad that Jehovah's Witnesses can't make it worse.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Welcome to the board, Caz. Sorry to hear that your family had to go through something like that. Even more sorry to say that it's typical JW behaviour.

Cellist

• Sheepish
    Sheepish

Welcome Caz. Saying I'm sorry sure seems lame, but my heart breaks for you and your family. I am sure you will feel numb for a while, and then really angry.I hope you'll vent here often-it will help.

• luna2
    luna2

What a truly disgusting display of selfishness. These people are so caught up in their self-serving, self-righteous worry over how they think "Jehovah" views their personal conduct as measured by the Governing Body-yardstick that they forget about common human decency. They ought to have been deeply embarrassed and ashamed that they did nothing to help their "brother" while he was alive, and then to have taken over the funeral as if the immediate family was dirt under their feet...well, sorry you dumb cult idiots, that doesn't show anything but that you are a bunch of heartless jackasses who are only concerned with a showy display of your fake JW love.

I've heard stories like this more than once. It angers me every time.

Welcome to the board, caz. Condolences to you and your family.

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Caz -- That is so enfuriating. The hypocrisy, and lack of love they show is truly amazing. My condolences to you and your family, we are here for you, vent all you want. True love is given freely, and should not depend on if you are a member or not, if the people that begin studying were told the truth about their policies, very few would actually join. Thanks to the Internet this is now possible, I wonder if that is what is going on in NY I spoke to a freind of mine a couple of weeks ago, she is a regular pioneer she said that the witnessing work there is awfull right now, no one wants to listen anymore, I couldn't believe it, I'm originally from NY and that was one of the best places for service, well not anymore!!!! I think people are finally seeing the true colors of the WTS.

Much love to you Caz ((((((Caz & Family)))))))

IC

• Quentin
    Quentin

Ungodly donkeys...best to you and yours and welcome to the board...

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Elders are always the most useless people to call when someone is suffering mental health issues...I found that out first hand myself several years ago.

Of course, JWs usually don't realize this until it is too late.

I am so sorry for you and your family. I hope your nephews and sister have some other support system that can be there for them. Sounds like you are doing what you can for them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit