Shunned again, and you won't guess where. EVER.

by kwintestal 99 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yes, we have privacy protection in Canada, too.

http://www.gov.ns.ca/health/ocmoh/health_act.htm

Kwin, if you need an object lesson on the impact of shunning, simply ask the counsellor to call in the receptionist in one of your sessions. She can see it in action for herself.

• Alleymom
    Alleymom
    So, where were we? What were we doing there? We were at the counsellor's office, for my daughter to talk about the effects of shunning.

Kwin, was it a school counselor or was this a medical appointment? In either case, I agree with the posters who said you should bring this up when you finally do have your consulation with the counselor.

I am very sorry this woman behaved like this in front of your daughter. Did your daughter pick up on it? Did you and your wife discuss it with her afterwards?

Hugs,
    Marjorie

• TopHat
    TopHat

Shunning doesn't make sense to me if all you do is ask a question thats needs and answer.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Un-F'ing-Be-Leave-Able.

It's almost as bad that the counselor wasn't there. What's up with that?? Nearly worse than shunning...!! Didn't even bother to make it to the meeting with you in the first place and no decency to phone you.

LOL I think I'd be tempted to ask for a free session or two for contributing to the effects of emotional distress and isolationism. Or take my business to another counselor and report that office.

CRIMINY!! Poor girl...!! LOL (but not funny. not all. I think nervous laughter)

-Aude.

• horrible life
    horrible life
    HER holy ass is YOURS, dude!

Nathan, I think I love you!!!

SHUN MY ASS, I'LL SHOW YOU!!!!! (whistle as you walk off) HL

Or snort like your avatar. snort snort haha haha hee hee

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Hi Marjorie. Good to see you! No, our daughter didn't pick up on it, but she would have overheard us talking about it in the car.

Kwin

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    We signed a confidentiality agreement.

Kwin, just something to think about: that confidentiality agreement that YOU signed, does not protect your privacy if she decides to do something with your information.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

You know. My jaw has spent so much time on the floor lately that I'm going to start tripping over it.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Um... kwin..... Weren't you UNdisfellowshipped? Or wasn't she there for that announcement?

I think you should tell her that she is treating her spiritual brother in a very unloving way.....

GGG

• damselfly
    damselfly

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit