I bought a utilikilt

by cyd0099 11 Replies latest jw friends

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

And I really love it as does my girlfriend.

I get a lot of attention from the average passerby and I got to thinking, what kind of reaction would somebody get from wearing one to a meeting [do you think]?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I want one so badly but they were at a fair and ran something kije 200 dollars. Did not happen.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

What are they?

Have you got a piccy?

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

It's like a real kilt, only americanized.

usually in a solid color [mine's black] and in my case, plenty of pockets. [my Survivalist style holds some 18 bottles of beer].

After work tomorrow I should have some pictures for your enjoyment...

• Joel Wideman
    Joel Wideman

Ah...
    It has pockets.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

And two of the pockets are removable.

I still wonder though, because it's not a true 'native' costume, how a dub would react to someone wearing one to a meeting?

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Ah as soon as I saw the topic I knew you were from Washington. Well the sisters would all be tittering and the brothers would all be embarrased. From then on it all depends on if they know you or not.

Welcome, by the way. I'm your neighbor.

Sherry

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Wear one and tell us the reaction!

You'd probably get counselled for drawing attention to your self and not being humble and all that hoo hah...

I found this pic..? (http://www.vam.ac.uk/vastatic/microsites/men_in_skirts/rightimages/kilts3-right_image.jpg)

alt

• Princess
    Princess

Love the utilikilt!

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Hello, neighbor. Nice to see I'm not alone way up here, sherry.

Yep, you found the site, I didn't want to post it in case that wasn't the right thing to do. Some boards are pretty strict about outside commercial links and stuff.

My question remains purely speculative for now. I don't want to give the dubs any reason to seek me out and find out what I've been doing with my life since I faded so gracefully.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit