Keep Your Eye Simple - Special Assembly Day

by truthseeker 22 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

truthseeker:

This is good news:

It is interesting to note, from the recent KM, that USA service activity has resulted in LESS publishers this year than last year. Keep up the good work!

Tell us more?

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

My wife is heading off the Special brainwashing day this Sunday. I can't wait to hear about all the "new light" about higher education. Especially since I just went back to college for my B.S. Hahahahah!

Hopefully there will also be some more dictates about following the local elder bodies without question, that always pisses her off.

• steve2
    steve2
    Most Dub parents want their kids to do things they WOULD NEVER DO themselves...

That's what I've noticed and is perhaps one of the biggest changes I've noticed in the organization: Parents may pay lip-service to their college-age children pioneering, but the behaviour says, You need to get an education so you can get a decent paying job.

The watchtower society has an uphill battle and is learning that as a now established religion, its members say one thing, but do another..just as all the other established religions do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit