Ever thought of going back...

by undercover 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Jordan
    Jordan
    Not really but sometimes my siblings and I talk about things in front of my parents that they arent really comfortable with

Lol. Whenever I'm around witnesses, I try to make sure I let them know how great my life is, how much fun I'm having, and I always slip a swear word in, and if I'm talking to a witness girl I make sure I ask her down the pub. Just for an innocent drink of course...

• magoo
    magoo

.....oh & definately ask for seconds on the wine!

I've thought about going back to use their toilets and not flush, but never seem to have the time or drive to carry it out. Some day!

• kls
    kls

I would love for the chance to give'em hell and let them all have it ,and someday i hope to.I would like to make them feel like they have made me feel and others . Show them they are nothing more them Drones and the hurt they have caused for no reason except the wt leading them by their noses and their own egos.

• luna2
    luna2

So far, no. There is no one in any more that I was ever really close to and I just can't be bothered.

I do still feel a strong urge to justify my decision to leave when old dub acquaintances confront me, but so far I've resisted doing that too much. I still have a letter to write to a pioneer sis who has been checking up on me lately. Really need to do that this weekend. But going back just to tweak their noses? Nah. They'd have to really piss me off somehow and I don't know how they'd do that since most of the congo don't talk to me.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

It's a waste of time. I gave the elders and others hell many times before I DA'd. It didn't do any good - it never does with people who are stupid by choice. I'd like to give some of them a damn good beating, but they're not worth a single minute of jail time.

I have nothing to say to them and nothing to prove to them.

W

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    It could be fun, dontcha think?

No not as much fun as you maight think. In order for them to take you seriosly you would have to be putting time in the Field Ministry and they would not accept a newbie unless you really went along with THEM . Could you hande that? I certainly could not.

Mind you, I never really left. My wife chose to move congregations after I went "Inactive" so the new one only knows me as a passive "Husband that accompanies wife" They take no interest in me and precious little in her . Attending Sundays when wife goes along keeps me informed as to what is going on , and gives us something to do together at the weeekend

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

Actually when my wife completes her exit, I have every intention of persuading her to stick around as a mole. I want to work out the details and methods to implode a local congregation. Once I get it down... franchise it baby!

I don't think I will ever leave the wt alone. EVER!

I know so many feel that the right thing is to move on with your lives. On the other hand you have such a wealth of knowledge that could be invaluable to so many. What is that saying? Something about "the only thing needed for evil to succeed is for good folks to do nothing?"

CYP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit