Should I go to the Docs?

by Jordan 18 Replies latest jw friends

• kgfreeperson
  • sandy
    sandy

<div>Good for you Jordan. I'm so happy to know you are going to the Doc to get it checked out.

I know it can be scary but I really think you'll feel better after you see the doctor.

The pain could be psychological. Whenever somebody complains of pain around me I start feeling similar pain. But I'm a little looney that way.

I am sure you are fine but I would go to the doctor anyways just to be sure.

</div>

• Jordan
    Jordan

I rang the docs, got an appointment for next week. It'll probably be gone by time I go though... lol.

• Es
    Es

DEF go to the docs, its prob nothing but dont mess with anything lumpy

Keep us posted.

es

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

As a nurse, I'm glad you made an appointment. It could be something very simple, probably will be--but it's always better to find out. That way if it's something serious, you'll have a jump on it.

Let us know what you find out.

shelley

• Jordan
    Jordan

I went to the docs... The doc said it looks like swollen limphnodes(sp?), he sent me for a blood test...

Gotta wait a little while for the results...

• Sirona
    Sirona

Don't worry, I've had swollen lymph nodes and it turned out to be nothing. I've had melanoma cancer and they suspected that it had spread to the lymph nodes, but as it turns out, minor viruses can cause swolled nodes.

Just wait and see

Sirona

• xjwms
    xjwms

Glad its not serious

You are too young for that.

• Jordan
    Jordan

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's all cool. It's just my mum, keeps saying she's sure "everything will be fine and there's nothing to worry about". I think she's trying to convince herself more than me... But everytime she says it, I know she's more and more worried...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit