Revelation book

by l3gi0n 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• M.J.
    M.J.

Well the Daniel study of last week had readers turning to the Revelation book to read about the huge crash of Babylon the Great in 1919.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The contradictory interpretations have been too well published on the web for anyone in the know to put their hand up and point one out without being labeled unwholesome, apostate, or unhappifying association.

HB

• blondie
    blondie
    Well the Daniel study of last week had readers turning to the Revelation book to read about the huge crash of Babylon the Great in 1919.

But then the WTS is controlling what part the rank and file read. The WTS quotes from Russell's works too, but very selectively and with the generous use of the ... Blondie

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

The Revelation book in Chapter 15 says that Christians should sing praises TO JESUS and that Jesus is now ALL-powerful and ALL-knowing and has ALL of the holy spirit!

Then, on the last page of the book, it says that JESUS was the One speaking in Revelation 22:12-13 and that Christians should "fervently PRAY, Amen, come LORD JESUS!"

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I know I keep hearing study conductors complain that no one is commenting. I wonder if it is because they are scared of not getting some "new light" correct?

AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit