Revelation book

by l3gi0n 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• l3gi0n
    l3gi0n

Will revelations, grand climax at hand ever be studied again, or is the book apostate?

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

i don't think it is quite apostate, but its affect on the average dub in this, the year 2005 will be so much less significant then in '88 when it came out. besides there is so much more meat in the old testament prophets such as daniel and isaiah! (lucky coincidence that both books came out over ten years after, and contain much newer light)

bethel

• M.J.
    M.J.

It still has old light on the 1914 generation, so probably not, I would imagine. Maybe an update is coming.

• Mary
    Mary

I doubt they'd study it again because so much of what's in there is now considered bullshit "Old Light" and they'd be having more questions over the confusion of what the R&F are supposed to believe and not believe. Plus, it's never a good idea to have all your followers "studying" all your screw ups from the past----it's best to just forget about it and put all your efforts into creating new and improved crap for them to believe in.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I suggest that they won't be studying it again. Instead they will publish another book on the matter soon enough thus ensuring more money can be poured into the organisation.

Don't forget to always examine the money making angle....

• gumby
    gumby

Mary, ya little hussy.....how are ya?

Perhaps if they had an edited version....ya know, like taking out the picture with the U.N fallin on it's arse and a few other changes, they could bleed the book try for a 5th time around.

Gumby

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I’ve been reading a little of this precious gem recently and I don’t think the WTBS will be bringing this one out of the closet any time soon. With the open scores of the UN controversy still freshly scratched, this book is a little to close to that issue.

• inquirer
    inquirer

darth yhwh said it all.
    BTW, I really didn't like that book that much. I don't think it's well-written at all!

• blondie
    blondie

The Babylon the Great book came out in 1963.

The Revelation Climax book came out in 1988.

25 years

Does that mean there won't be another book on Revelation until

2013?

Blondie

• Mary
    Mary

We can always hope that's the case Blondie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit