To what extent do JW believe in Ghosts/demons/wicked spirits

by gaybeat 13 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

carla --- It's apparent they do speak of guardian angels . They believe there are angels following each publisher around out in field service .

They believe that demons appear to some people in a human look just so they can confuse them into believing the immortality of the soul doctrine that most of the christian world teaches . The only humans they believe are resurrected at this time are the 144k since 1919 or whatever date that was christ chose the WTBTS as his wife . They go directly to heaven to rule with christ so cannot be found playing tricks on humans . According to the WTBTS . I don't believe anybody has been resurrected yet .

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I was taught that before 1914, that the heavens hadn't been cleaned out. Satan and his followers were still there, and that they could come down to the earth in human form. They had sex with the women on earth and made Nephilims (sp?). The Dubs said that Goliath was, probably, a Nephilim. After this was found out by Jehovah (Jehovah didn't know that this was going on??), he took their ability to take on human form away. So now, they are out there, they can bother you if you get involved in demonistic things...like ouija boards... or something of this sort. They do speak of Angels helping in the preaching work, but they say the dead know nothing at all, so there are not ghosts. So there are only Angels or Demons out there????

• heathen
    heathen
    So there are only Angels or Demons out there????

Yes that sums it up from the WTBTS perspective . They did make claims that the dead anointed (who are now angels) were communicating info from God and such , it really does sound as if it's spiritism the way they describe it . I think the scripture in revelation says alot , when the souls are screaming for vengeance under the altar in heaven and God says to rest a little while longer until the last of their brothers dies as a martyr . Now the WTBTS has some screwed up dogma about this meaning they die as to the world but are still alive in the flesh or some such retarded crap . Rev 6:9-11

• Mary
    Mary
    kls said: Everything is caused by demons ,even zits

kls, I've got it on good authority that the demons are also responsible for hemorroids and facial hair!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit