well they did not reinstate me!! dont know how i feell!

by Cordelia 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

aa thanks for repling, you are right thats exactly what my dad has done 'feeling like hes answered things tho he totally didnt' (tho i must admit he did have me wondering he knew almost everything i was going to say, guess thats what comes of being an elder for 45ish years, and he did answer a couple of things)

not the un tho he said 'we'll discuss that when you are reinstated!' :-/

i love him so much tho i found myself just saying i would try and pray etc and hang on till i am reinstated,

came home and totally have been a physco with my bf (its like im testing if he can put up with everything!)

i just really dont know what to do, but now its really affecting me, i feel so depressed the whole time im going mad!!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

o boy..cordelia...do i know what you are feeling

and i wish i could tell you that it will all pass soon..but i cant cos it wont

what i can tell you is that it will get easier..it will

there were days when i was in your situation when i really really thought that there was no hope...people would say things like time will cure it and theres light at the end of the tunnel...(one of my commitee told me that before telling me they werent going to reinstate me..again)..but the fact was i couldnt see it and i was distraught and bewildered and absolutely without hope...so i decided to get pro-active...and when i did things changed for the better...not completely solved but still getting better day by day

what i came to realise was that to hope for an apology or even an explanation was to hope in vain...so there was no point in waiting for that from either the org..or from jehovah...no point praying because that implies that we expect some answer..which isnt going to come..no point in trying to use logic with people who base their whole belief on faith..in god,in an organization,in evolution..

once you eradicate the dependance on others for answers then it is easier to move on...i dont think you are there yet..and no one can hurry it in you but you will get there...just please dont do anything silly in the mean time..i promise you it will get easier..i didnt believe it when people told me that but it did

i will email you shortly..

ian...of the

no point in trying to appease the unappeasable no point in trying to reason with the unreasonable no point in trying to approach the unapproachable who will not forgive the 'unforgivable'

class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit