What's the worst song you've ever listened to?

by JH 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Quentin, I like some of those songs. But I agree with Love Shack. Horrible song.

My version of Kingdom Melody #23 here: http://members.aol.com/cygnus97/sounds/23.wav

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Crazy frog is latest together with that piece of shite that kid sings about the crocodile. EEEoooooooh

• darinwilson
    darinwilson

Whitney Houston's I Will Always Love You, makes me want to break the sound system, run for my life, or hang myself in desperation.

• ballistic
    ballistic

LOL this is a funny thread, any rendition of Kingdom Melodies would have me puking. I am a music hoarder, so I have some crap music which I justkeep in my collection of 1250 albums for the hell of it, you know something just for novelty value, like crazy frog or "Whigfield"

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Crazy frog is latest together with that piece of shite that kid sings about the crocodile. EEEoooooooh

Ja, "Schnappi das kleine Krokodil". Nicht gutes Hören!!!!

• ballistic
    ballistic

I've got the Spinal Tap album "black", and was really disappointed that it doesn't have the track from their movie called "Suck My Love Pump".

• Ellie
    Ellie

Barbie Girl, or anything by Simply Red.

• Angharad
    Angharad

William Shatner's attempt at Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.

Lucy ........in the sky.........with diamonds

It is truely painful to listen to

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Does anyone remember Roseanne Barr's National Anthem? Oof.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Angharad I got it.

The album is worth getting for the rendition of Pulps's "common people" though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit