What's the worst song you've ever listened to?

by JH 46 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Well, I like "you light up my life"

• Spectre
    Spectre

A couple of weeks ago I was driving with some friends listening to the Waylon Jennings version of MacArthur Park. That some funny stuff. What we found out is, keep the food underneath an awning or something because it might rain and get the food wet and whatever you do, DO NOT give Waylon the recipe to the cake because the bastard is only gonna lose it.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I don't know the title, but the "til the sweat drops down my balls" by Lil John has got be the most idiotic peace of crap to ever grace a recording studio. Actually all of the MTV style rap and hip-hop is entirely talentless and without any sort of imagination. You cant spell "crap" without "rap".

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Christopher Cross Ride Like the Wind. Thank gawd radio station programmers don't dare dust that one off these days.

• inquirer
    inquirer

I haven't heard it, but a lot of people don't like that song "Every Rose Has it's Thorn." I think it's by Poison.

• Leolaia
  • Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Maybe I'm biased, but I think Kingdom Melodies fall under this category.

• Soledad
    Soledad

That Celine Dion mini-operetta. I forget the name, not the Titanic song but one she recorded before that.

YUCK!

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

I can rememeber the name of the artist, but there was this guy who would put a whole lot of amplifiers together and turn them all on

heard one of his "songs" and it sounded horrid! felt like my ears were about it bleed

Evanescence

• Huxley
    Huxley

listened to...hell, I sang it with others, "God's pretty things". Ecchh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit