The story of my life (part 7- Bethel, the end)

by onacruse 42 Replies latest jw friends

• wheres caleb?
    wheres caleb?

Thanks for sharing onacruse. I know the lingering effects of experiencing disappointment with the organization. The 'wait on Jehovah' garbage was such an insult coming from an organization that claimed to be progressive.

The CO that approved my bethel application had been there during the 4 year arrangement and told me that he hated bethel. He also told me that Knorr was a real bully. Knorr was in his heavenly station by the time I arrived there.

I have to admit, I was surprised by all the turmoil that went on over there. So much jealousy and strained working relationships. Not brotherly in any way.

I found myself fighting with elder underlings (wanna be's); and still being appreciated by the higher up (factory overseer).

I have been so brain dead for so many years that I never even stopped to realize how unhappy I was in the org. I'm still dealing.

Thanks for sharing your story, it really helps.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

One can almost feel the love flowing (with my best sarcastic voice)

• enosant
    enosant

I've just seen this on the active topics and the first post in the thread is part 7! What happened to the earlier parts? Is it possible to find them somewhere? enosant, hooked!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit