The story of my life (part 7- Bethel, the end)

by onacruse 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

I am begging you Keep the story going!

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

A riveting story....twill be interesting to hear the rest of the stories....

• luna2
    luna2

What a bunch of sucky losers. If I wasn't already out, I'd leave. Great story, onacruise!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

They dutifully notified the military authorities that I was no longer a full-time minister.

That's incredible. Didn't they use to insist that all JWs are ministers and for this reason must be exempted from the military (a totally incomprehensible argument in France, btw)?

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I was there........(not at Bethel) but knew the agony of making a choice for the "truth" or being drafted. I got drafted even though my mother wanted me to be a Conscience Objector (another whole story) but after the Army.......sure enough...........I became a dub. I don't want to cause any controversy as to what is ok to post, but I sure hope defd is reading this with an open mind. This is nothing but the truth because I heard the stories way back then but stuck the plugs into my ears of understanding.

Keep writing Craig. My heart is with you my friend!

HappyDad

• Joel Wideman
    Joel Wideman

What a long strange trip it's been!

• ackack
    ackack

Your writing is excellent. Ever consider writing a book? I would buy it. :)

ackack

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

I think ... that is, I hope that onacruse means that was (Bethel, the end). Not the end of the story, but the title of the last Bethel chapter.

• I quit!
    I quit!
    They dutifully notified the military authorities that I was no longer a full-time minister: no longer 4D, now I was 1A,

Only the witnesses would make someone into a full-time janitor and call him a minister.

I don't understand how they can take bright young people that should be going to college and turn them into janitors. Everything I read on Bethel leads me to believe it is nothing more than a slave factory.

I don't think evil is to strong of word for their actions.

• Es
    Es

OMG!!!!!!!

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit