If I have an apostafest...will you come?

by kittyeatzjdubs 20 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

ok. i feel like i'm the only one on this discussion board who hasn't met at least one member. so i figured it was time to open my door and invite ya'll in for some southern hospitality.

i live in horn lake, ms which is about 35-40 minutes from memphis (depending on traffic). so you can use that to gauge how far you are from me. if any one thinks they would be able to come, then speak now or forever hold your peace.

i'll post more details based on how many responses i get.

REMEMBER: THE MORE THE MERRIER!!!!

p.s. if you're worried about me being an undercover jdub trying to trap some unsuspecting victims, just call up the Cordova, TN congo and ask them the status of JoBeth White...you'll get an earful i'm sure. my house is a safeplace.

luv, jojo

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

anyone?

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Jo..If I ever get back to Memphis ... I bet you can find a 1000 ex's in the area...most of the kids I grew up with in Tenn 3 are out but I dont think many post here.

~Hill (i probably chased your mama class)

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Be patient Kitty,

I know there are some exjws out your way. I just visited some not long ago about 30 minutes east of you.

Dont give up. They will come. Pm me if you want the contacts I have.

Steve

• daystar
    daystar

I've not met anyone in person from this board and don't know that there are any here I knew when I was a JW.

If I lived closer to you, I would certainly go to a GTG there.

• twinflame
    twinflame

I haven't met anyone, but since I only found the board yesterday, I guess that's not too fair. I actually don't even know anyone in my area since I never attended meetings here.

I'm in Redding, CA if there is anyone out there! I was active in Kingman, AZ and Payson/Spanish Fork UT

• lawrence
    lawrence

Hey Kitty-

Do you have the KH telephone number?

• horrible life
    horrible life

LOL lawrence that was priceless!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitty, If you were just a little closer. I'm in SE Oklahoma. HL

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Kitty.................

I would love to drive to your area for an apostofest......but I can't even get JWD'ers on this board from Pittsburgh to meet me..........and one is a forum assistant who won't answer my PM's. I'm quite sure that one person on JWD would meet me here though!

And since I spend a lot of time on the gulf coast of Florida, there might be a few who would want to meet this old man.

Hey.........I'm harmless! There are two fatherless young girls in my circle of friends who said they would like me to give them away if they ever get married.

Now...to me.......that is an honor!

HappyDad

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'd like to meet y'all, but I don't know when I'm in the States again.

Maybe we'll have another Superbowl Fest in Dallas again, or something, coz I lurve those Texans

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit