Has this board lost it's 'Pop' lately?

by AK - Jeff 15 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Just seems like it is 'dead'. Anyone notice what I am saying.

Is it a lack of posters at the moment? Or has a social-evolutionary change begun here that is changing the board forever.

Just seems like nothing is going on most of the time now. Maybe just me.

Jeff

• Simon
    Simon

I think it's been more 'on topic'. Less nonsense.

People looking for cheap tricks and titilation may finally have got the message that they can get that elsewhere.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

...and others are just a little more subtle with their titilation

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Simon -

I have noticed that too - that part is good.

Of course I post middle of week due to work and that might have something to do with it too I suppose.

Jeff

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Pop who?

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

It seems less fast - so now I am able to read the new topics....

• FairMind
    FairMind

Maybe it's because the WTS is doing less as of late to invite the type and number of critical comments we saw in the past. The UN issue has been beaten to death, as has the subject of WT flip-flops on doctrinal issues. Also, IMO for some reason the complaints against Elders and their actions have waned. Hopefully the WTS' lawsuit against "Quotes" will get a lot of press and liven things up a bit.

• Es
    Es

I was going to post a topic on this....its like something is missing cant figure out what????

I want it back like the ole days

es

• heathen
    heathen

I think a chat room would liven things up again . It always has in the past . There were times simon took the chat down so people would post more . The board always has these slow times . Mostly I figure people are moving on after they had their say and actually have a life at this point .

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Maybe it has lost its 'fizz' a little bit. Sometimes things have gotton a bit negative. As Yazz said tho, 'the only way is up!'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit