U.N. Change Proves WT is a Fraud

by metatron 17 Replies latest jw friends

• logical
    logical

You Know

I dont know why I am bothering with this, im sure you've been told...

The beasts in Revelation 13 are NOT political. They are religious. And your Watchtower org is one of them. NOT the United Nations.

• You Know
    You Know
    could you elaborate on this one a little?

Sure. Swords are symbolic for whatever impliments of war are used. Ploughshares are symbolic for peaceful pursuits. As you no doubt are aware, the UN has lifted Isaiah's prophecy about the nations beating the swords into plowshares, and attributed its fulfillment to their peacemaking efforts. However, one of Jehovah's prophets issues a call to the nations to do the opposite, to beat that plowshares into swords. So, at some point Jehovah sanctifies war and challenges the nations to give it their best shot to efface his worshippers from the earth. You probably already know how that encounter will turn out. / You Know

• MDS
    MDS

Hi Metatron:

Regarding possible changes in viewpoint toward the United Nations Organization, you wrote above,

...and this COWARDLY change they try to "slip by"
    proves it.

Please note the following info written & published back in 1994.

"The September 8, 1991 Awake! article on the United Nations is a miserable and totally untenable display of cowardice! -- 2 Timothy 1:7

"Ask yourself: Could such a display of cowardice as demonstrated by this article be a PROMISE OF WHAT IS TO COME? ... Could this be a demonstration of the unhealthy influence that the United Nations Organization has over the fear-struck, Zedekiah-like Watchtower Society? Could the United Nations Organization have ALREADY TAKEN SOME HIDDEN ACTION or made some threatening demands upon the Watchtower Society precipitating this new, softened message?..." -- The "Report" Vol. I page 211, copyrighted 1994

MDS

• logical
    logical

MDS

Is the "Report" an addition to the scriptures?

You place way too much emphasis on the UN, when they dont come anywhere near the true fulfillment of Revelation 13:11-18.

Lets look at two words:

Slander: "A false and malicious statement or report about someone"
    Libel: "A false publication, as in writing, print, signs, or pictures, that damages a person's reputation."; "The act of presenting such material to the public."

The WTS are guilty of slander and libel. How would you like it if a large org with a lot of followers went around saying your org was evil, in league with the devil, etc, even worse... TO COVER THEIR OWN TRACKS?

Why, the HYPOCRISY!!!

The WTS are indeed wicked ones. WOLVES. Misleading MANY. The United Nations is their perfect scapegoat. They tell the R&F that the fulfillment of Revelation 13 is POLITICAL and guess what? They dont fit the frame anymore!

Answer me, do the UN really give a rats arse about the Holy Ones?

The ONLY people who want the holy ones out the way are the Christian religions. Why? JEALOUSY. They are jealous because they do not have Jah's spirit, instead they have Death's spirit. You can see this by their "fruits". So, because they have the spirit of their father "Death", they do their father's will, they are adversary's of Jah's, they are out to get the holy ones.

Say there is an earthquake. The UN send a rescue team. Now, do they help all the people, or do they find out if any of them are part of the Body of Christ first, then refuse to help them? NO. They help all. They couldnt care less about such matters.

What about the JW helpers? They only help their own kind first... then gloat about it in a publication. Oh, and i'm sure the JW's accept help from the UN too... and the JW's are commanded to stay away from "apostates", and the True Christians fit this label so well because they refuse to remain in union with the WTS, but remain in union with Christ.

The subject covering the heads of the Beast, the head that recieved the deathstroke (Jusaism) and an image is made and breathed life into by the 2nd beast, the WTS, breathing life into the image of Judaism, that is, BACK UNDER THE LAW, this subject has been covered before, I could look for it if you want, it was either AGuest or Kes152 and it makes perfect sense.

Come on MDS, think about it.

• Free2Bme
    Free2Bme

Kent,
    Regarding your comment about the society being involved in weapon production please could you let me have some details as this is exactly the type of info which I need to enlighten my JW mum.
    Thanks

Free

• metatron
    metatron

Honor, my posterior!

Let them OPENLY PROCLAIM that the U.N. is Satan's work!
    You say that Anglo-America is the seventh head of SATAN'S wild
    beast - Fine! Let THEM SAY SO PUBLICALLY!

All else is compromise - and deceptive mainsteaming
    - which is their true goal

metatron

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Excellent post Metatron.

I too would like to see them shout on the rooftops how they really feel about the UN, the governments and every other system that tolerates them and that they make use of to the full.

free2bme:

Regarding your comment about the society being involved in weapon production please could you let me have some details as this is exactly the type of info which I need to enlighten my JW mum.

No, this is exactly the type of info your mom needs to prove "apostates" twist and distort the facts. Enlighten your mother with real facts, not sensational distortions.

Path

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

how come YouKnow is associating with DF and DA peeps ?

he/she should go to the elders and make a full confession now as demanded by the GB !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit