did you kow.....

by mormon 4 life 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

OOooh! HANGMAN!!!

I just LOVE hangman!!! Okay, okay...."R!!"

Seriously, when I first deciphered(ish) the first post in this thread I thought it was going to be a joke: Hey, didjya hear the one about the Governing Body member who became a Mormon? He had gotten into one Governing Body and he wanted to try for two! (ba-dump---pshhh!)

Maybe our new(ish) Mormon friend doesn't know that we know when a member of the Govening Body leaves.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

OldSoul:

And we should add, the GB isn't limited to 12 members either!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Kwin

Translated, I would like to buy a vowel.

Kwin

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    JWs and Mormons: Same sh_t, different shovel

ROFLMAO!! I love it, FD!!

Would somebody please spin the wheel so this poster can try for some more consonants? I don't even wanna bother trying to decipher those posts with the missing letters. How frustrating!

Frannie

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Hello Mormon 4 life

I know jw's that converted into Catholism as well.... www.catholicxjw.com what is the point you are trying to make here?

I think many churches forget the meaning, we shouldn't just go out there and convert everyone we set our sites on, Jesus taught us to love, that is what a true christian does and that is to show love and kindness, not saying "my church is right and yours is wrong because of blah blah blah, convert now or die!" thats kinda stupid, and that is what I had people say to me, my responce would be "you are not showing very good decipleship or love towards others, I am not interested in converting"

I view churches as different types of worship, we all all different and we all can't agree on the one thing, so there is never just one type of belief per religion, most if not all religions have a divide, but in the end we all love and worship the one God our father and we are to love one another.

the only slight problem is in these religions there are cults......

so going on this forum and telling people to convert into LDS is not going to do anything, its only going to result in you getting flamed at or mocked.....

in peace,

Evanescence

• free2beme
    free2beme

Was that in binary ... as I had a hard time following it.

• mormon 4 life
    mormon 4 life

HAHAHAHA..........LOVE YOU'S TOO..CUM FID OUT YOURSELF..........(WHY WE SAY...THE CHURCH IS TRUE) & OH I DOT COVERT THE SPRIT DOS......HAHAHA...GOT TO LOVE THEM

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Yes I am well aware it is the Holy Spirit that converts a soul all we can do is plant seeds

Evanescence luv u too

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

hey mormon: WAT TRUE STAY'S TRUE WAT'S _OT DROP'S

Are you saying that LDS are always true, if so do you still believe in six foot tall men living on the moon, and sun.

Or, are you saying that if some LDS teaching is seen as no longer true it's dropped? New light syndrome?

steve

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Google,

Do_'t _e _aughty: I'm a _egi__er, you k_ow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit