did you kow.....

by mormon 4 life 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

j_st c_nf_s_d, I th_nk

• under74
    under74

mmmm...ya, you're gonna have to give a name.....Not that it would mean much since I don't think anyone but Ray Franz was very smart.

Not sure what's happening here but I think that maybe you're trying to prove that Mormon's are okay....probably the wrong way in my opinion BUT look, I think most of us here know not all Mormons are bad people. I'm sure you're not, so no reason to defend a whole religion (even though I know that's probably a knee-jerk reaction). You don't need to try to represent a whole religion here...just represent yourself.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    did you k_ow that 1 of the GOVER _ODY's left the org he co_verted to LDS........sorry my _utt_es are _ot worki_g propley

JWs and Mormons: Same sh_t, different shovel

• mormon 4 life
    mormon 4 life

i was told _y frie_d's that left jw........ i just's wa__ted to _ow......a_d with the whole defe_di_g thi_g i do_t _eed to defe_d wat's TRUE HAVE YOU HEARD THIS...............WAT TRUE STAY'S TRUE WAT'S _OT DROP'S

• daystar
    daystar

Your method of posting is extremely annoying. Any message you are wishing to get across is mostly lost by distraction.

I've heard that at the top levels of LDS training you are taught to practice magic, do you know anything about this?

I don't personally have a problem if it's true (I think it is), but I think any prospective, Christian, converts should be aware of it. You know, full disclosure.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Mormo_? Fasci_ati_g _ews! _o, _ever heard about it.

_either seve_th-day adve_tist. Who k_ows?

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Hi... you might want to get that fixed.... The governing body has only been in existance since the early 1971...so he couldn't have been a member for 44 years. Someone is confused....

Coffee

• City Fan
    City Fan

This way of posting is a little-known Mormon technique of brainwashing the reader into joining the LDS.

It won't work on me though.

Anyway, I'll be back soon. I have a sudden urge to play some Osmond's CDs and find a second wife!

• under74
    under74

hehe...Narkissos.

Hey, look stop posting if something's wrong with your keyboard.BUT I'm guessing by looking at the posts you've made on this thread that nothing is wrong with your keyboard...so just stop posting...it's getting me fed up.

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

Mormo_? Fasci_ati_g _ews! _o, _ever heard about it.

the B doesn't work either... it's a_out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit