Dear Apostates

by wanderlustguy 11 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Good for you WLG!

Does this mean you are not going to be around much now?

About your 'kicking the puppy' symbol; I don't see much senseless kicking here at all - nearly every line of attack is mostly supported by strong arguments and facts - unlike the apologist that post here and kick the apostates without facts at hand. As was onetime said "You cannot reason with the unreasonable." I know - I used to be unreasonalble when I was a witness and just opened wide and swallowed all the nonsense.

Now I share in 'kicking the dog' some - not out of spite, but like you out of a sense of trying to help others get out of this destructive cult.

Thanx for sharing your thoughts WLG.

Jeff

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

WLG,

Then I look around at my life, it is a myriad of undone things, memories to be created for my children, a career to be built for me, a dream home in the mountains that I want to live in and share with someone, and new friends to meet and enjoy. Why am I typing this, hell I don’t know. Like I said, for some reason it just seems right to say.

Thank you for saying it. This board is a recovery board. We hear so many stories of pain and burdens, that it's nice to remember that there IS a light at the end of the tunnel. Recovery IS possible. A happy well-adjusted life is ours for the taking. The question is, are we willing to work to get to that point? I'm glad to see you have. You should be proud of yourself!

Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit