Do you blame BUSH?

by free2beme 28 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme
    He's just a cog in the political machinery, like every other politician. Even Dictators only have so much control...

True, and I think that it is a broken machine. No one in politics can give a straight answer. As they know if they actually say or do anything worth noting, the media and other side will take it apart and attack them. Personally, I think the blame game is killing our country, and nothing is getting done. I think we need to fire everyone in politics on both sides!

• oldflame
    oldflame

September 11, 2001 Bush was on his way to a grade school to do a book reading. While riding in his Limo to the school he was told that an airplane had hit one of the Trade Center buildings. He continued onto his book reading full knowing that we were under attack. Then while in the classroom he was informed that anopther plane had hit the other Trade Center building. He continued on with the book reading rather than to respond like he should of. Instead he did nothing but read his 4th grade elementary school book. Now Katrina hit and created this Nations largest disaster ever recorded in our history. What did G.W.Bush do ? Absolutley NOTHING FOR FOUR FREAKIN DAYS !!!!!! No you ask if I blame him ? Hell yes I do, Not that the Hurricane hit because we cannot control mother nature but for him to sit idle and we all know he was watching the boob tube also and seeing the same as we were but still did nothing. While the press was crying out for help to those people Bush did nothing. He is a nothing man and a nothing President. He is a hypocrite a liar and a control freak. Now thats my story and I'm damn sure stickin to it !

• free2beme
    free2beme
    While riding in his Limo to the school he was told that an airplane had hit one of the Trade Center buildings

Keep in mind, until the second plane hit, they thought it was an accident and did not know terrorism was involved. It was not like that kind of thing happens all the time and planes have hit sky scrapers before. I think you might have gotten your information from Fahrenheit 9/11, which kind of copied and pasted what worked for them. I blamed BUSH too, until I looked up what he could and could not do. The mayor of New Orleans and the Governor or Louisiana, by far, dropped the ball big time. If it ever comes one day that the federal government can order troops into states, without the state being in control ... I am worried. The state government was responsible for ordering in the national guard and that governor did not have a clue what to do, and her own aids said she was overwhelmed. Which really should have been, she was not qualified. Again, blame BUSH if you want, he did not do anything good. Just remember to educate yourself on what the state and local government failed to do. Very very eye opening!

• bisous
    bisous

are morons to blame for being morons? after all, if you are moronic ... do you possess the intellect and judgement to make sound decisions? i agree with the poster who blames the voters who put him in office. insert a big ole Texas good boy smirk here ...

• Texas Apostate
    Texas Apostate
    September 11, 2001 Bush was on his way to a grade school to do a book reading. While riding in his Limo to the school he was told that an airplane had hit one of the Trade Center buildings. He continued onto his book reading full knowing that we were under attack. Then while in the classroom he was informed that anopther plane had hit the other Trade Center building. He continued on with the book reading rather than to respond like he should of. Instead he did nothing but read his 4th grade elementary school book. Now Katrina hit and created this Nations largest disaster ever recorded in our history. What did G.W.Bush do ? Absolutley NOTHING FOR FOUR FREAKIN DAYS !!!!!! No you ask if I blame him ? Hell yes I do, Not that the Hurricane hit because we cannot control mother nature but for him to sit idle and we all know he was watching the boob tube also and seeing the same as we were but still did nothing. While the press was crying out for help to those people Bush did nothing. He is a nothing man and a nothing President. He is a hypocrite a liar and a control freak. Now thats my story and I'm damn sure stickin to it !

Are you related to a parrot, or is your daddy by any chance Michael Moore?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

There's a lot more to this than bringing in the national guard. And Bush made sure that he was off alone with the governor, so he could quote her as saying anything he wanted to. We don't know what he really offered to do for her. We just know that she needed time to consider it. I'm guessing that Bush didn't offer what he'd like us to think he did. But whatever it was, it was not an easy solution he's claiming he offered.

The tsunami disaster was treated with more urgency than Katrina was. I still say that if it had been rich, mostly white people left in NOLA, you'd have seen helecoptors in there making sure all of them were out before the storm. You'd have seen helecoptors bringing in water, food, first aid, etc. as soon as the weather permitted.

This country was in much better shape before Bush/Cheney took over.

• Texas Apostate
    Texas Apostate

We don't know what he really offered to do for her. We just know that she needed time to consider it

There's a lot more to this than bringing in the national guard. And Bush made sure that he was off alone with the governor, so he could quote her as saying anything he wanted to

Wow that bush is a sneaky mofo. HE MADE SURE HE WAS ALONE WITH THE GOVERNOR. All I can say is...HAHAHAHA!!!

But wait, I'm sure you obviously know this happened cause you were there! Right? or are you just another monday morning democrat quarterback? Make sure you bring your jockstrap OK.

We just know that she needed time to consider it.

Rigghhht!. Of course. Let's see. CAT 4-5 heading to NOLA. "Mr. President thanks for offering the feds help, but let me consider my options".

I'm guessing that Bush didn't offer what he'd like us to think he did. But whatever it was, it was not an easy solution he's claiming he offered.

So now your guessing? Well that gives credibility to your theory.

But whatever it was, it was not an easy solution he's claiming he offered.

Due you even know what salution he offered? From the above statements it surely seems like you don't.

I still say that if it had been rich, mostly white people left in NOLA, you'd have seen helecoptors in there making sure all of them were out before the storm. You'd have seen helecoptors bringing in water, food, first aid, etc. as soon as the weather permitted.

Another "guilty of being born white" person. I love it. At least us non-guilty Hispanics will be left to take care of you while you wallow in self-pity.

Viva La Raza

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

The lousyanna governor has to act first, the feds cant just step in without being asked too. George Bush with all his faults is not responsible for Lousyanna's problems, lousyanna is, the gov the mayor and the lazy assed people who just sat on their ass are responsible. How can bush be responsible for their actions. The lousyanna people voted in that in my opinion lousy governor and mayor, and got just what they elected.

It all ain't Clinton's fault or Bush's for that matter nor any other President's, the state with state's rights has to accept responsibility. I have friends two of them with extensive family in Lousyanna, the Port Charles and New Orleans areas. And their take and their families take was that people just sat on their ass and figured they would wait it out just like they have always done. Well they haven't sat out a cat 5 hurricane before and to not take precautions is ridclious. The feds cant act quickly, Look at tExas, they asked for help before the hurricane hit and they recieved it, They were prepared (long livre the Alamo) Lousyanna didn't and repaed what they had sowed. According to my friends their families can't believe that Bush is blamed for the faults of the lousyanna governor and Mayor of New Orleans. In thier opinion, the fault and all of it lay in three areas. the Mayors, the lazy assed people who didn't get out of harms way, and the governor of lousyanna. And both sides said it aint bush' fault in any way. And none of them voted for him they voted for Kerry and gore in the last two elections, but they ain't blaming george. buff

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    But wait, I'm sure you obviously know this happened cause you were there! Right?

No I wasn't there. Obviously. Duh. The mayor of New Orleans was there and wanted to speak with both the governor and the prez. He was interviewed and it was televised soon after this happened. Bush took Blanco, alone into another room. The mayor wasn't the only person suspicious of Bush's motives after the conference they had. Gee, I just make up reasons to be suspicous of Bush. He's only very good at spin. If people didn't learn this after both of his presidential campaigns and his attacks on John McCain and Kerry's war records, then perhaps they'll never learn. I'm very relieved that Bush cannot run again. I only hope that if Zeb runs that people will not be foolish enough to be snowed by the Bush family again. Our country and the rest of the world cannot afford it.

Of course the blame spreads around. Lots of people are responsible for the tragedies that happened during hurricane Katrina, the evacuation and the aftermath. But the Bush machine has become part of the monster.... Monster by Steppenwolf

Once the religious, the hunted and weary
    Chasing the promise of freedom and hope
    Came to this country to build a new vision
    Far from the reaches of Kingdom and pope

Like good Christians some would burn the witches
    Later some bought slaves to gather riches

But still from near and far to seek America
    They came by thousands, to court the wild
    But she just patiently smiled, and bore them a child
    To be their spirit and guiding light

And once the ties with the crown had been broken
    Westward in saddle and wagon it went