What a Public Holiday!

by ozziepost 11 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Yep, it's the October Long Weekend in New South Wales - and the NSW mob are posting like crazy, eh JW83?

It's early Spring and It's a glorious day to be out and about - it's 34 degrees celsius and Mrs Ozzie and I are using our aircon for the first time this summer season.

Our thoughts are with the Bali victims but days like this show us life goes on.

What's your weather doing? We hear it's very windy and rain for you Country Woman, Vivamus, Abaddon and avengers?

So, how was your day?

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

NO FAIR!!!!! you NSW residents get to have a wonderful holiday sucking up the glory while us Victorians have to go to work and school!

Oh well no school on friday anyways

Yeah the weather was just perfect today not to hot or cold.... great wore my summer uniform for the first time in ages

Nice sunny day in my part of VIC

Evanescence

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Well, I'm from NSW and I had to work. No fair esp when the sun was shining

• JW83
    JW83

Yep, I was down at the beach all day & even went in the water - a bit cold but pretty nice! Very very hot today

• carla
    carla

I'm in the midwest of USA, it will be hot here for the next couple of days. In the 80's then back to fall like weather. What is the 'holiday'? (forgive my ignorance)

• JW83
    JW83

Labour Day, I think

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Yeah it was Labour day for NSW SA and ACT

Evanescence

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Don't mean to rain on your holiday but it's cold, wet and rainy here in NW USA. I love it! And Ozzie I've actually turned the heater on this week, yep fall is here and winter is just around the corner.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

It was a bit cold and raining in my part today

sigh...looks like another thunderstorm is in order thanks to the extreme weather changers..... Hot-cold-hot-storm cold-hot-cold-storm

Evanescence

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Melbourne: the only place where you can have four seasons in one day!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit