• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

pure skank

• Satanus
    Satanus

Paris hilton??

• Soledad
    Soledad

She is not a person worthy of following around. As far as I know she doesn't do charitable works or even mentions anything connected to social causes. It's a real shame because she could use her "fame" to draw attention to some worthy cause. When have we ever seen her in a public service announcement, or just being a spokesperson for the Red Cross or something?

Guess it makes sense to make the most of what you were born with, especially if it wasn't brains.

Well I've seen pictures of her when she was a very young girl, and she definitely was not born beautiful!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sometimes girls like this rub me the wrong way. But for some reason Paris doesn't. I saw her and her mother on a talk show together. Her mother obviously loves her very much and talked about how hard Paris works. She gets up at something like 4:30 every morning. People will always be enamored by celebrities. It's human interest I suppose.

Stilla, Pam Lee is such a ditz. The woman teaches Sunday school and then does the voice for a stripper cartoon character. Andy can't stand her. He prefers women like Beverly D'Angelo. He's a sucker for her overbite. Come to think of it, I have a bit of any overbite.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Silly, trite and vain. Guess money can buy that and more. In that case keep me poor and down on the farm.....

BTW anyone catch the series that was on TV last fall with her Mother choosing the victim lucky person to be employed by the Hilton's? If that wasn't the dumbest show of all time I don't know what was! Good grief it really showed what a numbcompoop her Mother is too. How embarassing, the more you know about some people the less you want to know or should know.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Kate, did you ever see the clip of Mrs. Hilton when she was a little girl, acting as one of Buffy's friends on Family Affair?

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Kate, did you ever see the clip of Mrs. Hilton when she was a little girl, acting as one of Buffy's friends on Family Affair?

No I didn't I had no idea she was ever an actress. I remember watching Family Affair too.

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

nothing absolutely nothing, she is a blonde nothing

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

I don't think she is silly at all; I think she is very smart and knows exactly what she is doing to gain publicity and fame.

I'm glad I'm not married to her though.

Pope

• Gerard
    Gerard

A slut is inconsequential but a slut with money is irresistible to paparazzi.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit